DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.2.3

Still NO pbr for Excalibur Prime and Ember Prime :/ :(

This. I need this.

• Upvote 2

Can we have a fix for daily log ins giving us BluePrints for weapons we have mastered and sold already...

I'm Mr20 for example, and I just got a SKANA bp!

• Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.

serious, i really though that was bugged, since didn't drop on the first rare corpus crate i found around...

i even asked for this landcraft as giveaway 1 month ago because of this

Woo! Fix!

Edit: RedText

​Had to find that out the hard way as well, ingame (F6) screenshots suck for red text. Got it a bit better here:

c7HEkpF.png

• Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.

I wonder how many times will they fix this again, and again, and again.

Fixes

Thank you so much!

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning;  Focus causing being unable to use melee, block or roll; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly.

BUG still existing:

Conclave, Annihilation: if more than 4 players are in the lobby between matches, timer will reset to 15 and freeze.

Edited by Marrt
  • Upvote 1

Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.

I guess market sales of mantis crafts have stopped.

• Upvote 3

Hahahaha. Wow! Reinstalled because your ever-so-great launcher didn't work. Now it just freezes upon searching for updates. Teaches me to give something a second chance.

• Upvote 1

fix nezha 4 so it works on enemies like it should. doesn't work on arctic eximus and enemies in it's shield , flying enemies too (idk if intended) sometimes higher lvl enemies just run past it. Also some warframe abilities don't allow nezha to end his 4 (for example radial disarm).

Guys Baro fix please? Please tell me that the "skin" only thingy is an issue on my side.

Yeah, something's wonky with that. Only that skin, and noone else in the relay. :D

Guys Baro fix please? Please tell me that the "skin" only thingy is an issue on my side.

Imminent 18.2.4 hotfix for some Baro items.