DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.2.3

I am very happy you guys are doing this awesome fixes, however this last one broke my launcher. I can't even get the game to come out. Here is what happens:

Click the game .exe

Launcher opens

Launcher hangs on "Checking for Updates"

After 1m 27s 92mm launcher turns into the white/pale blue launcher with this message

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly..

Now, I know I have internet, and everything else I have can run just fine, just not warframe. After waiting for this update to restart for about an hour, I closed the window and tried again. Please don't tell me I have to reinstall it...

This is what I am getting.

Update failed!

Please update the issue when warframe is got sucked up by opening/closing doors + agility test shafts sometimes lock you in when the ping is not good.

I am very happy you guys are doing this awesome fixes, however this last one broke my launcher. I can't even get the game to come out. Here is what happens:

Click the game .exe

Launcher opens

After 1m 27s 92mm launcher turns into the white/pale blue launcher with this message

Update failed!

Now, I know I have internet, and everything else I have can run just fine, just not warframe. After waiting for this update to restart for about an hour, I closed the window and tried again. Please don't tell me I have to reinstall it...

If I may, which region are you updating from? SEA or elsewhere? I'm getting this issue too and I'm trying to update from SEA region.

• Upvote 1

If I may, which region are you updating from? SEA or elsewhere? I'm getting this issue too and I'm trying to update from SEA region.

If SEA is for Seattle, WA then yes. If it is something else, then I'm not sure. I didn't change region settings for the updates, so when I installed it it was default region.

Still no fix for:

Thrown Melee Charge Attacks (and general uselessness of all charge attacks)

Focus Affinity Gains Incentivizing non-Cooperative Play

Focus Abilities disabling the ability to jump/shoot/do anything

Getting Stuck in sliding doors

Still no update for:

Only two combos on many stances

no Star Chart 3.0/"voiding the void" (after more than a year of development)

no lessening of the grind (especially for new players)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your hard work. Scared me though when it was hard to relaunch after hotfix. Update server not available!

• Fixed Mantis Landing Craft blueprints and parts not properly dropping from rare Grineer, Corpus or Orokin loot crates.

Cool....after this awful support its really  done

Click the game .exe

Launcher opens

Update failed!

This issue resolved itself XD

For those who were unable to update, try now. It should be working. (Works for me now)

Could you please make the new ice skin quanta also equipable by the vandal version?

MY quanta vandal cannot equip the new skin.

This is better than not fixing at all. Alright, please continue to fix important bugs and work on new WarFrame's contents.

Edited by DesFrSpace

I remember the first time I got stuck on those vents. Took 2 and a half hours to figure it out

thx so much i am shr it will help a lot in the future and can u add more enimes besids the corpus,grineerand the infestation i think we all want new enims to plzzz add more plzzz