Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Unable To Update [Resolved]

0Skyrim0

What may also be worth mentioning is that after a fresh install the launcher downloads the game and the updates just fine for me.

When I try to login in the game I get the "Login failed. Check your info." or something along those lines.

If I try to go to www.warframe.com I get no response from the site even though I could access it before.

It is as if I was blocked or something.

I tried all of the suggested solutions but nothing worked for me.

The annoying thing with this problem is that google shows a lot of entries for this topic but most of them are from 2015 and 2014 und you can't be sure it's the same problem today.

Looks like it though =/

try using a vpn to download the update, worked for me

Can confirm this!

Been stuck with the checking for Updates Notification for a week or so and connecting to the servers through a vpn instantly fixed it, downloaded 5 mb of updates and also let me login :)))

EDIT: However, disconnecting from my VPN causes the same porblem to happen. guess im gonna play with a VPN until they fix this :/

Edited by PuddingPanzer

Having the same "resolved" problem. The old thing again.

" UPDATE FAILED! THE CONTENT SERVERS ARE TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE. ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_RESET ..."

and so on. I am tired of this S#&$. Really. Just how long should we wait until the problem here is really resolved?

Any idea how to fix this im about to leave and find another game , I have tried everything mentioned here no luck the launcher will not patch gets stuck at 1.2kb and then just verifies over and over again , uninstalled 3 time and fresh downloads from both steam and standalone no joy either way....please anyone got any ideas

Randomly happened to me just now after i restarted the game to change some graphic's settings, what is this craziness now i cannot get past the launcher on the direct version and the steam version wont let me connect to log in. Its all very strange guess DE does not want the money i spend on plat....

Why is this "resolved" ? 

It clearly isn't resolved.

I get stuck @ downloading for updates for 3 - 4 minutes. And it gets past it to "downloading updates." and stuck there for like 3 minutes. Then get 

"the content servers are temporarily unavailable." ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

YES i am having the same issue, i just wanna know if it is a server wide issue or just a bug in my pc. 

I cant enter the warframe website either.