The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Baro Selling Today?

-KoreanPotato-

Question

16 answers to this question

If he's selling Primed Bane mods would they finally become an acceptable substitute for some elements or are they still subpar?

Ignoring all the salt this is something I really want to know. With the sorties out now I've been looking at mod combinations to fit different modifiers. I'm curious as to when bane mods become more effective than the usual element or even IPS damage mods.

If he's selling Primed Bane mods would they finally become an acceptable substitute for some elements or are they still subpar?

Since it's 55% of total damage

1.55(100+90+90+90)=573.5

100+90+90+90+90=550

It's almost an equivalent to a 120% element mod (like Heated Charge). I think the real purpose of it is to balance out the Magnetic+Gas aspect of double combination on weapons, using Magnetic+Toxic+P Bane=more damage than using just another element mod to hurt Toxic functionality or much less damage from a dual stat mod, same with the Bane of Infested with Gas+Cold since Magnetic doesn't have anything going for it against them.

Anyone got answers for Console

Primed Target Cracker, Prisma Grakata, and Day of the Dead Dark Sword Skin.

baro is selling bans if you dont like his deal

(if any moderators or admins see this its a joke i can see lots of things with the primed mods)

With non-critical built weapons, the addition of a 4th elemental mod is an increase in DPS of something a bit less than 50% (in-head math), while the Primed Bane mods are 55% at max, as I've read.

Primed Target Cracker, Prisma Grakata, and Day of the Dead Dark Sword Skin.

With non-critical built weapons, the addition of a 4th elemental mod is an increase in DPS of something a bit less than 50% (in-head math), while the Primed Bane mods are 55% at max, as I've read.

thats what i mean if your faction based then these mods are good 

Since it's 55% of total damage

1.55(100+90+90+90)=573.5

100+90+90+90+90=550

It's almost an equivalent to a 120% element mod (like Heated Charge). I think the real purpose of it is to balance out the Magnetic+Gas aspect of double combination on weapons, using Magnetic+Toxic+P Bane=more damage than using just another element mod to hurt Toxic functionality or much less damage from a dual stat mod, same with the Bane of Infested with Gas+Cold since Magnetic doesn't have anything going for it against them.

100+90+90+90+90=450, not 550. That's a 220% element mod... if one existed.

On a side note, what re-run items are being offered this weekend?