Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AM-Bunny

Devstream #66 Overview

There should be at end of devstream next Prime Acces teaser, right ?

Those Kavat cosmetics are atrocious...

There real ? I thought it was a joke !

Thank you, Bunny. Fast and Reliable as always.

Replacing Defense Pods with NPC... NO PLEASE! Until AI is greatly improve, I don't want to baby-sit a "kubrow-like" drone made out of tin foil.

New archwing? Hope they'll add more nodes with it, current drop tables are already full of parts.

Awe no banshee skin for awhile :( no Saryn p news :( that kavat cosmetic makes it look like a Harry potter reject :( good god

What do you expect when they make their Tenno look like this

b444aefcc947393b8849c980ba981766.png

I can't help but wonder if Banshee being pushed to last has anything to do with her being last in popularity...

Thanks for this.  Could have sworn in Prime time they said they were going to give some details about the next event that is going to happen very soon, didn't get to watch it all but also not in the notes   :(

Thanks for this.  Could have sworn in Prime time they said they were going to give some details about the next event that is going to happen very soon, didn't get to watch it all but also not in the notes   :(

Yeah you're right, they did. I forgot about that. Reb said it was coming soon and they'd talk more about it, but it didn't come up.

The idea that Sorties will be worth playing in the future fills you with detennonation

TOKENS?

I've been calling for Tokens since Sorties released.

HA!

*victory dance*

You're welcome ;)

Thanks for the overview. Missed the Leyou parts. Hopefully this means more money and staff to really improve the quality of the game, especially so that they can really expand the world properly. 

THE RAPIER

it's so damn fancy

I need it for my Nyx prime

My favourite things are definitely the idle and blocking animations - I really think more melee weapons need unique idle animations rather than that generic 'Superman' straight stance. This one's got a lot of personality. I feel like it would be great for Limbo, Volt, or Loxley Ivara...

The idea that Sorties will be worth playing in the future fills you with detennonation

Yeah... and I just bought Nezha Systems :|

Oh well, definitely a good change overall. I'm actually interested in completing them again.