Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #66 Overview

AM-Bunny

Darn I was REALLY hoping that they would hint more on what the Warframes are.  I know that Steve mentioned the duality that he wants players to experience, but he never touched on the Warframe breaking War on its own or anything else about them.  I'm sure it's intended but its still frustrating!!

credit once again to AM-Bunny, fast as always. thanks.

a Sortie Token system, huh? that'll be interesting, as will having a randomizer in-game.I kinda feel sorry for the creator of the Warframe Randomizer site, Jsp08 or whatever their name is, but I guess it's pretty cool anyway, since I've been using the Randomizer a lot for Syndicate Missions. also glad to hear a little more about the Rapier, though Console is still waiting on the Shaku and Sydon.

overall pretty good, though I would have liked to hear a bit more on Saryn Prime. maybe next time?

Mirage and that rapier make a fine combination. I trust DE knows what they are doing in relation to Leyao , but they do have quotas to present i think. So if anyone thought of supporting warframe and has been playing for a while, i think now it is the right time to do it. Just hope the policy in regards to platinum stays the same and acquisition,loot drop table, through gameplay as well. I'm not very scared to be honest since they talked about sortie tokens which are not bought, and Focus Boost. As long as they are faithful to themselves, their creative mindset and their business model ,they got my support.

I just hope this really opens up the doors in terms of funding and manpower to create the game they want warframe to become.

Btw wukong 4th skill is way too much cartoony, doesn't fit quite well in warframe, looks like i'm watching rodger rabbit,needs more punch to it and lacks something in relation to the new frames, even Exalted blade has combos. 

Edited by Cosmosframe

Honestly I was really hoping they would talk more about Leyou, but they barely touched on it. That's the way they've always behaved with regards to Warframe China - speak on it as little as possible and just hope nobody brings it up. So I have a feeling that's that.

Thanks for this.  Could have sworn in Prime time they said they were going to give some details about the next event that is going to happen very soon, didn't get to watch it all but also not in the notes   :(

Yeah you're right, they did. I forgot about that. Reb said it was coming soon and they'd talk more about it, but it didn't come up.

It did, but only accidentally. Timestamp is 24:06 on the youtube stream.

lHqAxvx.png

Might be a tac alert, though. Dunno. Given the enemy name, it sounds like it'll be a new sentient unit. No idea what the fancy void key is about.

Edited by Tain_OSkoom

So Banshee gets her deluxe skin last.

I don't know why I'm surprised...

even the devs give her no love < / 3

All the other frames that are receiving skins already have multiple other skin selections, yet banshee has to wait forever just for a new one to be released, hell FROST beat her in a vote for the next tennogen skins. 

sall good my bansh bae, lions gotchu, will show you my unwavering dedication and loyalty