[DE]Rebecca

2016 Convention Plans Overview.

ERkMkeE.jpg

There is much more to be revealed in terms of details for panels vs. meet & greets, but here are the current attendance plans!

We'll update this thread as we confirm details per location.

See you around, Tenno!

Items noted with * indicate more information will come on attendees and scope. TennoCon details TBD.

PAX EAST Details:

WOW - everyone - just got some great news that our PAX East Panel has been accepted and given a time & date!

We will have official promotions and more coming, just a heads up for everyone that the "Warframe Developer & Community Panel" is happening!

We are currently scheduled for Friday, April 22nd at 1:00pm in the Dragonfly Theatre. If this changes we'll let everyone know.

Edited by DERebecca
PAX East Details.
  • Upvote 23

So you'll be at Forest City ComicCon (in Ontario) and PAX Australia at the same time? But you only have the "only some of us" asterisk on one of 'em?

I'm confused. Shouldn't the asterisk be on both?

Edited by Archwizard

I'm coming to tennocon 100%. Can't wait for more details. Hope it's in the states!

TennoCon will be in London Ontario Canada.

High chances of attending Forst City CC again, considering I was able to make it to the previous (for the same reasons). I'm in the U.S., and London, Ontario, is hardly 5 hours away from me.

TennoCon sounds fascinating and I eagerly await the details.

TennoCon will be in London Ontario Canada.

If that's the case, I'm very certain I'm attending.

Edited by LazerSkink

Of course, :( no gaming place wants to come to North Carolina. 

• Upvote 1

ah man everything except Gamescom is so far away :( Guess i will only be ther then ;)

will be there at gamescom all day *.*, also hopefully TennoCon if I can get a cheap flight there from germany... we'll see hm, so no tennocon for me :c

Edited by -.A.-Prime

This sucks. Nothing in my area remotely. I see a lot of outside the USA action. Some in the US. I'm in Texas. Plenty of nice venues to participate in here. Hello, PAX SOUTH!! Cmon DE.

• Upvote 1

Definitely going to try and make pax prime this year - it's so close to me it's pretty dumb not to. Can't wait to see you guys there!

Also, anyone know when registration for Pax Prime goes up?

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Looking forward to more news on Tennocon! I live in Pennsylvania, so I just have to hop the pond to attend. Super excited! I've honestly never been to a con before but I love Warframe and I absolutely need to be a part of the first ever Tennocon