The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Stalker Hunt And T3 Def

(XBOX)Mafellir

Question

Shadow Stalker
So, i am get invaded by Stalker and I cant make his health go lower than 25%... I am using
- Viral Paris Prime
- Radioactive Kunai
- Magnetic Galatine.
None of the weapons do decent damage to him with 25% hp and CQC is too dangerous to fight. Any easy way to kill him fast please?

T3 DEF.
Where can I drop this damn key? i've been playing last 5 days and havent droped it nowhere... even places people tell to farm on older posts are not helping. After u18 the drop changed?
Please share guarantee information about this drop after u18

6 answers to this question

- Viral Paris Prime

- Radioactive Kunai

- Magnetic Galatine.

You need more elements. Try:

Viral/Heat Paris

Radioactive/Cold Kunai

Magnetic/Toxic Galatine

Stalker can only build up a resistance to four elements maximum. Right now what he's doing is becoming immune to Viral/Puncture/Radioactive/Magetic, leaving you with only Slash from Galatine to deal with him. With my example, once he's immune to Viral/Heat/Rad/Cold the Puncture from Paris and Kunai should finish him off (and also leave you with all three elements on your Galatine, if you can slide attack safely)

Another thing to consider: Shadow Stalker is weak to Radioactive and Viral at the start of the fight, and his armor is resistant to Magnetic (features he shares with Regular Stalker). Honestly I'm surprised you use Magnetic at all considering how terrible it is

Edited by TARINunit9

I have a question, on Sentient enemies Exalted Blade from Excalibur seems to easily kill them without them ever adapting to it (they only adapt to the elemental mods you have but exalted blade in my experience still damages them normally besides that) does this also work on the Shadow Stalker? Anyone tried?

I have a question, on Sentient enemies Exalted Blade from Excalibur seems to easily kill them without them ever adapting to it (they only adapt to the elemental mods you have but exalted blade in my experience still damages them normally besides that) does this also work on the Shadow Stalker? Anyone tried?

Shadow Stalker takes lots of damage from Exalted Blade. However, he will Dispel EB after about 2 seconds, so you only get about 2, maybe 3 good hits in per cast