DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.2.4

Still waiting patiently for valkyr nerf.

No ... just  no ...

There isnt really a god mode .. she can  easily die too ... 

You should take the time to kill more enemys than just around 500 (with Valkyr) enemies to see that she isnt a  immortal one..

Edited by WaRsHooTer666
  • Upvote 3

actually i want nezha and wukong alternative helmets :P

I just want my Rhinos' PBR... ._.

Hopefully you'll be waiting for awhile.  A nerf isn't needed.

• Upvote 3

I just found a grineer reinforced crate and it droped mantis engines. I thought it was supposed to drop fuselage

No ... just  no ...

You should take the time to kill more enemys than just around 500 (with Valkyr) enemies to see that she isnt a  immortal one..

Nerf not going to help anything, if you do not like to tank, than do not bother with Valkyr. Just waiting for Valkyr Prime <3.

• Upvote 5

• Fixed the Quanta Aufeis Skin skin not being applicable to the Quanta or Quanta Vandal.

The central part of the Quanta still have the metallic green vandal color :S

7KOAmQL.jpg

- Quanta Aufeis skin description is MISSING A WORD!! "Used *by* ice pirates against the corpus

- Air support charges description HAS THE TEXT OF THE MEDIUM AMMO RESTORE

- DE please fix this ugly S#&amp;&#036; going on with this syndanna

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one.

Well, I'm glad that new quanta skin will work on Quanta Vandals, even if I don't have one. But I wish we could have kept the Double Quanta look it briefly had.

Oh well, it will live on in my screenshots.

We want, Saryn Prime! Now! C'mon DE! i know you want it too!

This would make my day^^^^^ but fix those bugs and leaks cant have a fun game without a smooth running one!

You better be patient...

Still no fix for Ivara's blueprint not dropping on Pluto. 

• Upvote 1

No ... just  no ...

Having played her alot i can say that is totally true espically around nullfiers and at time leeches amongst  other things

and your own energy :) 

Edited by MDlumia
  • Upvote 2

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Focus causing being unable to use melee, block or roll; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

• Upvote 1

well that pisses me off because i spent my ducats on the other items because i have the quanta vandal i really liked it but now i have to go grind more ducats really with they would have posted that they were fixing this before

well that pisses me off because i spent my ducats on the other items because i have the quanta vandal i really liked it but now i have to go grind more ducats really with they would have posted that they were fixing this before

They did... On every single Quanta skin vandal complaint that popped up on the forums.

Please DE, the Kuria message after completed all the scans, there is nothing on the message. Please, take a look at it, there are quite some topics about the problem.