Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.2.4

DE_Adam

Still waiting patiently for valkyr nerf.

No ... just  no ...

There isnt really a god mode .. she can  easily die too ... 

You should take the time to kill more enemys than just around 500 (with Valkyr) enemies to see that she isnt a  immortal one..

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

No ... just  no ...

You should take the time to kill more enemys than just around 500 (with Valkyr) enemies to see that she isnt a  immortal one..

Nerf not going to help anything, if you do not like to tank, than do not bother with Valkyr. Just waiting for Valkyr Prime <3.

- Quanta Aufeis skin description is MISSING A WORD!! "Used *by* ice pirates against the corpus

- Air support charges description HAS THE TEXT OF THE MEDIUM AMMO RESTORE

- DE please fix this ugly S#&amp;&#036; going on with this syndanna

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one.

No ... just  no ...

Having played her alot i can say that is totally true espically around nullfiers and at time leeches amongst  other things

and your own energy :) 

Edited by MDlumia

Still no fix for Despair's positioning, Daikyu's quiver positioning; Focus causing being unable to use melee, block or roll; Nezha's Noble idle animation holding single pistol weapons incorrectly and various Syandanas positioned wrongly on various warframes.

well that pisses me off because i spent my ducats on the other items because i have the quanta vandal i really liked it but now i have to go grind more ducats really with they would have posted that they were fixing this before

They did... On every single Quanta skin vandal complaint that popped up on the forums.