Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.2.4

DE_Adam

Noticed something new in Exterminate. Went through one and killed them all, 144/144, and went to extraction, but the map indicated there was another enemy. I followed the marker to where the enemy was supposed to be to find nothing. Ended up waiting for a few seconds and the Lotus suddenly stated all enemies were killed.

İ dont know are  they already  working on it or not but RUBİCO'S MİSSİNG SHOTS really needs a fix...And when you shot it from hip some times its absurdly hit 1-2 meter some where from aim point (is it even a bug? but if its not, its still really really inaccurate)...

Edited by tolivetodie

Lovely fixes, i hope they fix the solar rail schema glitch. I know I'm not the only who has had this problem. Since they gave us all the ability as warlords to downsize clan tiers, (which is awesome!) it makes it so that we can't create new schemas to new solar rails. It just says edit schema and if you click it your games glitches hard EVERYTIME! I'm hoping it's an easy fix. So no solar rail for us for a while i guess....looking forward ta seeing if anyone else sends their concerns as well

Lovely fixes, i hope they fix the solar rail schema glitch. I know I'm not the only who has had this problem. Since they gave us all the ability as warlords to downsize clan tiers, (which is awesome!) it makes it so that we can't create new schemas to new solar rails. It just says edit schema and if you click it your games glitches hard EVERYTIME! I'm hoping it's an easy fix. So no solar rail for us for a while i guess....looking forward ta seeing if anyone else sends their concerns as well

With the release of the primed bane mods, a problem from building towards factions arises from new:

Until now I never used the faction mods, not because I think they are bad, more because I really don't like to move mods around for every mission.

We have 4 factions for a long time now, with the sentients a 5th has been added.

Why cant we have the same amounts of weapon configs as we have factions?

Personally I would like to have.

1. Grineer

2. Corpus

3. Infested

4. Corrupted

5. Viral

Up until now I just took either the grineer (radiation) or the infested (corrosive) config for the void. Thats the reason why I never bothered with faction mods. For viral I just switched my corpus loadout, sometimes I forget to switch it back which leaves me weak.

Can we have additional Config tabs for our weapons? Personally I really would like to have 5, I would even pay plat for them.

On the same topic: would it be possible that we can switch the configs directly in the arsenal overview, so we dont have to go into every weapon to switch for other factions.

Cheers

pls allow function to remove name on my Tenno Avatar, coz actually she is a girl and my name on her doesn't seem right:)))

You know you can change the gender of your tenno by choosing a different face, right? And that the tenno is supposed to be *you*, not an NPC. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Edited by VirtualViolet

You know you can change the gender of your tenno by choosing a different face, right? And that the tenno is supposed to be *you*, not an NPC. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Tenno child in chair whetever genger he have can't be me:) Besides She acting like NPC sometimes and i don't wanna change her genger coz she so damn cute. And i don't like this horrible letters in Tenno transmissions that supposed to be my name.

Yeah just got a catalyst BP from spiders from mars made it in the foundry lost a reactor bp as soon as I did it. Not just that either but I can't find the reactor which I had builrt in my inventory. Ha ha ha lucky I don't have a warframe that needs one.

Edited by fraud16