The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 10 Biggest Plot Holes In Warframe Logic

Cyberspace100

1. as others have said, we likely have stealth features on our Liset, so AA defences can't detect or target us. we're space Ninjas, it makes sense for our Craft to be stealthy as well.

2. I believe (and this is just my theory) that Corpus are actually Cyborgs. think about it, they speak in a robotic tone, and they wear a lot of tech. I reckon they are Terminator-style robots that are fitted with human Skin. their robotic systems keep the skin nourished all the time, which is why they don't decay like the Grineer, and why they live for hundreds of years.

3. I believe (theory time), that the Corpus would rather avoid destroying it, and instead seek to cleanse it of the infestation so that Eris can be Repopulated. they spent a lot of resources and money on eris outposts, they likely don't want to see it squandered if the Infested can just be removed, rather than annihilated.

4. there are Civillians, and they likely populate the Relays, the only safe places in the System. there are probably a few Isolated settlements hidden away on other planets, but most of them will have been raided by the Corpus or Grineer, or Succumbed to an Infestation. Steel Meridian claim to fight for the people as well.

5. you got it wrong there bro, they all have different motives:

- Steel Med fight for the people, they will only attack anything that threatens the people.

- Arbiters seek a "truth", I believe (theory time) that this "truth" is; "what happened to the Orokin?" remember though, we know more now than the Arbiters do.

- Suda wants Knowledge, but hates violence. the only question is why does she want to be a know it all?

- Perrin Sequence want to use their Corpus powers of Financial management for good, unlike the Corpus. they believe bringing in a strong economy will encourage a peacetime, though IDK personally (even though I work for them lol)

- Red Veil want to destroy those they deem "Corrupt", though we don't really know what criteria one has to meet for that.

- new Loka want to restore a pure Humanity, and make the whole system one big garden of Eden, though they may be somewhat fascist in their beliefs, as they dislike anyone who is "impure"

6. they aren't, they are just places where our ship can swoop in to extract us. even if they weren't there, I'm sure Ordis could have a hole blasted through the walls (though it would decompress the room, but we can survive that, like we already do on Eris Extractions.)

7. our operator doesn't know any other life, so they would rather stick to what they know; operating the Warframes. plus they are devoted followers of The Lotus, who saved their lives. they probably feel as though they owe fher a debt, which is a lifetime of servitude (though I don't think we know how long Tenno are supposed to live for).

8. it's an Excalibur Warframe, you can see inside when the Pod is badly damaged. some referred to him as "Naked Nick". and I think it is just easier for the Corpus/Grineer to destroy Warframe tech rather than devote tons of resources to trying to understand it. the Grineer have never been a scientific bunch anyway, and the Corpus seem happy with the Proxies they already have.

9. ugh, I would give anything for a different Cephalon, but Ordis is one of the main Characters, he's basically our C-3PO, he's annoying, but we can't just abandon him.

10. that's an issue of the cast more than anything, but remember, Teshin is Black (or mixed-race at the least). plus with world expansion coming Soon, we'll likely see more characters of various ethnicities.

TLDR:

1. Stealth Tech, B-2 Bomber style.

2. Corpus are Cyborgs.

3. "No, we want to clear the infested out so we can take it back" - Corpus.

4. they live on the relays.

5. they are different, not the same.

6. it's mostly so that we can leave.

7. "I don't know anything else, may as well stick to what I do know" - Operator

8. " It's expensive and lengthy to understand it, better to just get rid" - Corpus and Grineer

9. Ordis is C-3PO, the annoying Sidekick, he can't be removed.

10. DE cast are also employees, they are all Canadian.

4) Where are the civilians? The corpus, Grineer and the Infested could not have seriously killed every single civilian in the entire solar system! And if they did, WTF are we fighting to protect, we've already lost. 

I just realized what i miss in this game, what actually makes it far from any other sci-fi world. Where are the people? Why so little unique characters? Where are civilian territories? All say they are somewhere, they may need our protection finally, maybe supplies or technology. It must be hard to survive in such dangerous, unfriendly future. I want them be added in the game process.

1. Lisets use void masking to cloak themselves. The Grineer and Corpus are aware of this but it's difficult to detect.

2. The solar system is a very large place. A very large place that is overcrowded and severely lacking on resources. Poverty stricken recruits are in no short supply.

3. It's hard to blow up a planet/moon. Even if they did, what would that do? Most of the infestation is relegated to Corpus black out ships, which are sent to Eris to die so they get stuck in orbit instead of drifting around the system and being even more dangerous.

4. Civilians are in outposts that we specifically avoid to prevent drawing attention to them. Many are hidden, some are existing under harsh Corpus or Grineer rule.

5. The Syndicates are not wanting the same thing. They all have very different ideals and very different approaches to achieving them. They are merely not afraid to go to the Tenno for help.

6. Those are all standard airlocks. Our Liset just latches on to them.

7. Because they live through the Warframes? Duh? And they were raised on an extremely strict belief system of honor and justice? And are actually decades if not centuries old mentally so they aren't about to just leave because they're bored? This isn't even remotely close to being a "plot hole."

8. This one is actually ambiguous. The person in the cryopod has changed so many times that it IS actually a plot hole. Currently they've frosted the glass to obscure them even further. However, if I had to infer, I would say they are "base" level warframes ready to be sculpted onto. Like the clay for other Warframes to be sculpted from.

9. We can, but current era cephalons are probably not suited to operate Orokin era stealth ships. Ordis is probably the last remaining cephalon we can wholly trust who can operate the ancient tech.

10. Not everyone is white / has "white" accents. Corpus are largely slavic accented like Darvo, speak in their own language, and have "black" members among their order. Grineer are all clones. Operators can be of varying racial background. Colonists are a mystery and are very likely of mixed offerings like would be expected.

So yeah, none of these are plotholes with the exception of MAYBE the crypod one. And even then, that's not really a plot hole, just an ambiguous part of the lore.

OP, you just got served.