The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Bane Of Corpus/infested

BabyBomi

Question

7 answers to this question

It all depends on you as a player. For some their the holy grail to their Corpus or Infested builds. But their cheap right now since you can easily get them right now. If you want to buy them now and sell them after baro is gone, I'd recommend getting them and hanging onto them for future use. 

It all depends on you as a player. For some their the holy grail to their Corpus or Infested builds. But their cheap right now since you can easily get them right now. If you want to buy them now and sell them after baro is gone, I'd recommend getting them and hanging onto them for future use.

I usually grab my magnetic build and corrosive build for corpus and infested. Does that mean I'm a faction person?

I have ~600 ducats right now, I could easily sell up to 800 for both mods, but I'm only around 170k credits right now, plus I'm maxing my syndicate today so that's 250k. And I'm worried if I buy both of these I won't have enough ducats for later primed mods which are just mlg.

And also, around how many rare cores does It take to max a primed mod?

Edited by BabyBomi

These mods are good, but they are good only but ONLY on weapons who suffers really hard from CRIT CHANCE and STATUS CHANCE .

These mods can be really viable with weapon's with a maximum 10%(maybe 15% don't know) status chance and lower in that "SPECIAL CASE" wen you fight with corpus or infested.

To be more realistic you can number on 1 hand fingers these weapons.

Now let's get the deal, you won't get this weapons on your missions anyway, you will want "Tonkorhinio, Hek, Tigirs, etc." (real weapons).

For god sake why this primed mods?

Surprisingly even Sinoid Symulor is not viable with these mods

Edited by Zari2015