The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions Regarding Building Dojo And Rooms/labs, Etc.

Bsrlinmaz

Question

Just started playing yesterday, so am brand new to all this...am playing on PC, through Steam...have a cpl questions regarding the layout required for the rooms/labs/etc. for a clan's dojo:

Does each room have to have a connector between it and the next one, or can they be connected directly to one another?

Is there a graphic/image somewhere on the Wiki that shows how far in any one direction the rooms and hallways/connectors can extend?

Also, since I see the option for elevators, then how many floors/layers can the dojo have, and how do the rooms above/below need to be laid out relative to the floor below or above? When looking down on the floorplan can one room be directly over another?

I've looked through the Wiki site, but cannot find anything showing how the rooms should be laid out relative to one another, the boundaries, etc.  With the amount of resources and time necessary to put this thing together I don't really want to experiment and have to do it multiple times through trial and error.  

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

1 answer to this question

1: no you don't need connectors, they can be connected directly

2: as far as i know you can keep going forever

3: when you start building on a new floor it doesn't matter what the other floors are like you can build whatever

4: there isn't really anything that needs to be in a certain place, however some rooms do need to be placed in order to build other rooms