The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cell Farming

(PSN)blue23454

Question

seems every time I come back to Warframe, the drops change somehow

This time, rare components have been pretty abundant (it's been raining neurodes)
That said, I still can't get many orokin cells, and I have too many things sitting in my foundry that require them
so if I were to go farming for orokin cells a few months ago, I'd go kill Lech Krill a few times, is that still the best way to obtain orokin cells or is there a better way to farm?

Normally I wouldn't make a whole thread about this, and it'd be nice to simply google or search the forums for the answer to my question, but the dates range from 2013 til about October of 2015 (that I've found), and since DE updates this game about once a month, the best advice I can find is two updates out of date

9 answers to this question

Draco is the best I have to admit, I have over 50 orokin cells and I didn't even purposely farm for them, just got them randomly. And plus, the whole mission you just stand on that box and do absolutely nothing (I watch YouTube) and get xp, focus (if ur rj) and 6 orokin cells per 4 rounds (that's the best I've gotten but u could get more).

Edited by BabyBomi

seems every time I come back to Warframe, the drops change somehow

This time, rare components have been pretty abundant (it's been raining neurodes)

That said, I still can't get many orokin cells, and I have too many things sitting in my foundry that require them

so if I were to go farming for orokin cells a few months ago, I'd go kill Lech Krill a few times, is that still the best way to obtain orokin cells or is there a better way to farm?

Normally I wouldn't make a whole thread about this, and it'd be nice to simply google or search the forums for the answer to my question, but the dates range from 2013 til about October of 2015 (that I've found), and since DE updates this game about once a month, the best advice I can find is two updates out of date

Mind to share exactly where neuroses rain? I need a shower.

I got fewer than 20 for almost nine months of play. So yeah I need to be flooded with neuroses. Appreciate it.

Kill Sentients on Tycho Earth, AW Earth Mobile defense or Assassinate Lephantis in Orokin Derelict Assassination for Neurodes. Failing that, usually get 2-3 for 2000 cryotic on Lua excavation or 1 per 5 waves of Eris Dark Sector but it's slower imo

Yep Orokin Moon tilesets give a huge amount of Neurodes, especially if you can kill the Sentients. But if you can't kill them you can just not make them spawn by not touching those Oculysts or scanning them or not letting them scan you. In other words STAY AWAY from the Oculyst