The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With A Excalibur Build?

Typhimurium

Question

3 answers to this question

The duration is nice, and the efficiency is enough to push Exalted Blade's energy drain to it's minimum, but the strength is a bit low and the halved range means your Radial Blind will only have a range of 12.5m, which is...short, which in turn also make the small Blind casted when you use slide attack with Exalted Blade's range even shorter, at 2.5m.

As for improving it, I recommend forma-ing his aura slot to a V polarity and put a maxed Steel Charge there, the extra 18 mod points is always nice and the 60% melee damage also boosts your Exalted Blade's damage, and Energy Siphon's energy gain is turned off when you use drain abilities such as Exalted Blade, so you won't gain much from it. Take Rush out, since using Parkour 2.0 ( bullet jumping and using slide to chain them, in particular ) is much, much faster than sprinting. Having a normal, non-damaged Flow and Intensify will also be better, since the one you have are damaged ones ( identified by the crack on it's image ) are less powerful than normal ones. You can take Steel Fiber out, a maxed Vitality is usually enough to last him a while since Exalted Blade automatically parries damage from the front, reducing the damage you take. Blind Rage is also another thing you might want to take out, as the efficiency reduction is quite big once you rank it up. Keep your Narrow Minded on Rank 6 ( that's what yours is on now ), add Stretch and it'll give you 103% range instead of 58% you have now. Also, don't forget to put better melee mods on your melee weapon, as Exalted Blade benefits from most melee mods that is installed in your melee weapon ( the exceptions are class/weapon-specific mods ). I recommend crit melee mods as Exalted Blade's base stats ( yes, it has it's own stats, it doesn't use your melee weapon's stats ) have 15% crit chance, and dishes out a decent amount of crits with True Steel equipped.

I've made a build that caters to both of those skills while also keeping the efficiency high so you can spam them, though it does require 2 forma and a lot of cores to get the mods to max rank : http://goo.gl/EKTCHM

Edit : Now that i think of it, that build is actually good for all of his skills, considering all power stats are at a positive value.

Edited by Jack0Corvus