The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Bp For 100K

BabyBomi

Question

14 answers to this question

cause its from the first multi stage boss in the game

First "multi stage" boss? LoR Raid, that is a stage boss run. That simple "transform to a more ugly version" is not a stage boss thingy. It is just a ... transformation.

ODA is just another assassination mission, like every other out there in the starchart system.

First "multi stage" boss? LoR Raid, that is a stage boss run. That simple "transform to a more ugly version" is not a stage boss thingy. It is just a ... transformation.

ODA is just another assassination mission, like every other out there in the starchart system.

Just because you can't accept the fact that lephantis is indeed staged, just because it doesn't take you 3 missions to do, doesn't mean it's not the first multi-staged boss.

It's just another assassination mission. Yes. But not just another "1hit and leave" boss.

Cause of the latent potential that dwells in him. He usually falls into a loot meta but playing him right makes him one of the strongest frames in the game.

Lets summ it up

*Soul punch-not that great but still onehandet and the augument instantly revives teammates.

*terrify-his actuall third ability. Strong CC that makes enemys flee and reduces theyr armor.

*Desecrate-divine power/health management. Offers 2 rolls, the first roll allways results in a healthorb for a max chance of 60%. The second roll that triggers after the first has a 100% chance for additional loot. Combined with despoil and equilibrium: cast->loose health->gain the spent health back as orbs AND additional energy for evry collected portion of heatlh.

*shadows-theyr basedamage scales from the enemys you kill and is amplified by your strength. High strength builds give a high quantity of them (and are possible due to his management. You can litteraly ignore efficiency mods and push the cost to its limit, that's how effective this is.), that spread, act, attack and therefore get and hold aggro. Shield of shadows adds additional damage migration, what results in a damage reduction for up to 90% while they are active.

He is a frickin beast (could need a frost rework tho cause the shadow duration is real low. Can be rly problematic as you need to kill.)

It's also possible to play him on max range and efficiency to spam desecrate for more loot i guess if that's what you're into but i rly wouldn't recommend it. The loss on a propper build doesn't rly fall into account and it's just so much of a damage/utility loss.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Just on a sidenote considering the necros threads that float around evry now and then. Its fun how evryone that actually PLAYS him comes to the same conclusion while evryone else has a unhealthy realationship with desecrate.

@airjordan, mind sharing your build? Still stuck in finetuning after months :o

To put this in simple terms;

Nekros is dedicated resource farming frame. You know those 2 neurodes you had massive pain to get? With nekros there are 4 neurodes. You know that 15k ferrite you have spent for 30 mins of your life on apolodorus? With nekros there are 30k ferrite.

Hence the price. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

Nekros is by default one of the more difficult frames to get, at least before some of the newer frames have been released. I think his bp was 100k credits simply because he was more difficult to get. But at the same time, he can double your resources. Is Nekros worth 100k credits? Yes, definately.

Honestly what I do is weird, I buy a bp of frames I think look fun, or sound cool based off their abilities. Then after I get the bp I start grinding for that frame. I stuck with that method until the quest system came out for warframes (I.e Hidden Messages, New Strange, Limbo Theorem).

Nekros is by default one of the more difficult frames to get, at least before some of the newer frames have been released. I think his bp was 100k credits simply because he was more difficult to get. But at the same time, he can double your resources. Is Nekros worth 100k credits? Yes, definately.

Honestly what I do is weird, I buy a bp of frames I think look fun, or sound cool based off their abilities. Then after I get the bp I start grinding for that frame. I stuck with that method until the quest system came out for warframes (I.e Hidden Messages, New Strange, Limbo Theorem).

Not sure if I was just lucky, but I got nekros in 3 runs (couldn't of gone better) AND lephantis is so damn easy. Whereas trinity on the other hand, took me 3000 runs of lech kril and vor, and lech kril is actually hard/annoying and even worse with the 100 arid people around shooting u.

Nekros is by far one of the most under estimated frames around. Desecrate is amazing utility, and with the augment its even better. Soul Punch is good CC with the constant knockdown, makes zanuka Hunter easier to kill if you're having issues. Terrify is really good CC and a huge armor reduction. Shadows could use a bit of a tweak, maybe making any enemy slain near him count? Having to be the one to get the final blow is a bit annoying.

Now let's look at his augments:

Soul Survivor: This is a beastly augment. Soul Survivor makes soul punch instantly revive a fallen player or Kubrow, but at a cost to their HP (they don't get res'd with full HP, only a %). only downside is you lose all energy (but with desecrate and equilibrium it's an easy fix)

Despoil: This is his bread and butter, it's why people want Nekros. Despoil removes the energy cost of Desecrate (base 75 with 100% Efficiancy) and makes it cost 50 Health (scales with Efficiancy; more= Less Health cost).

Shield of Shadows: This makes any damage Nekros take get mitigated to his shadows.This makes him insanely tanky which as one of the squishy er frames, is a lot.

To sum it up, This frame is an absolute monster in the right hands. Every one of his augments is great, and give him new utility. By far one of my top 5 frames.