The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Building Loki

LoneWandererZed

Question

So I recently started playing this game and I'm not really experienced. I really suck when it comes to mods and finding them. Now that my frame will be completed in less then 30 minutes, I would really appreciate some help about building Loki and where I could find those mods! If you could reply I would really appreciate it, thanks !

Edited by LoneWandererZed

7 answers to this question

Duration will help with staying Invisible. You need to gauge whether or not you want to reduce your Range, since lower Range means fewer enemies disarmed with your Radial Disarm. You can safely use anything that reduces Strength, since it barely affects him at all. Also, despite how many players thumb their noses at this suggestion, you should consider running a maxed Vitality mod just in case

So I recently started playing this game and I'm not really experienced. I really suck when it comes to mods and finding them. Now that my frame will be completed in less then 30 minuted, I would really appreciate some help about building Loki and where I could find those mods! If you could reply I would really appreciate it, thanks !

Basically, loki is for stealth missions...So you want to build for being invisible for a long time. So you will need duration mods. My build has primed continuity (maxed), constitution, and narrow minded...(these are all duration mods) since your a new player I'm doubting you have primed continuity so just regular "continuity" will be a good start for you. Search these mods on wiki to find out where to get them. or if all else fails, visit trading chat and see if anyone will be willing to trade them to you.

Edited by SaucyTuckermax

One way you could learn to play loki better is by playing with me, the best tenno in warframe.

ign: darkwhip11.

Yeah i know you must be ecited that ive decided to help you in game and all being as amazing as i am.

With me by your side you will learn how to play loki no problem.

(NO PLAT TRADING OF ANY KIND INVOLVED BTW).

Loki is amazingly flexible frame good at support, cc and stealth. It is only frame that has three functional builds in my armory, general purpose, full cc and full stealth /sorties. Here is the first one. If you lack some mods just try to generally aim for stats that you see on the left. 

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/543048106415140546/1E40DFA5CA0F764944CCEFA23BEF065A83020A48/

rush is for speedrunning missions

full combat go with handspring

aura energy siphoon can be good for full spy setup, but loki needs very little of outside energy

hushed invisibility instead of irradiating disarm for spying and focus farming.

Edited by ThorienKELL

I have 2 setups for Loki. One is for Invisibility, the other is for Disarm. It requires you to only switch 2 mods. You can save them as config A and B.

Invisibility Loki: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/pic_it_to_me/LokiInv.png

Irradiating Disarm Loki: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/pic_it_to_me/LokiDis.png

Use the wiki to see where you can get the mods: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mods_2.0

One way you could learn to play loki better is by playing with me, the best tenno in warframe.

Yeah i know you must be ecited that ive decided to help you in game and all being as amazing as i am.

Better than a recruitment ad from the Chaos Vanguard

Searing sadness