The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omega Kubrow

(XBOX)InsaneBear85

How would I obtain the Omega imprints? Is it random with the kubrow eggs? I know I can buy the imprints off of people but I dont have enough platinum but have a Primed Target Cracker mod and a few other things I could trade.

Note: Height on kubrows is randomized from what i know. but S#&$ man, I mean if you want to join my clan we all know eachother and we all actually breed Kubrows together like this: I had a crazy HUGE omega kubrow. I gave one imprint to my friend, and the other to my other friend, they trade eachother imprints of their huge kubrows and they create them. From whatevers created, I get an imprint from each friend since i helped by giving genes to their kubrows, from the two imprints i get to make a kubrow, and we literally rinse and repeat and in a few days/weeks we have a long line of incest made Huras kubrows lol. It works perfectly and we always get huras since both imprints are always going to be Huras because, Y'know, Huras is the best overall breed lmao

The omega kubrows are bigger than your standard kubrows. They are hard to get when it comes to the random egg incubations.

What i do is i got the the market, and i buy two random bulky kubrows

You always want bulky kubrows, and you want any colour

Some people offer you 25p for bulky red kubrow, Or so on, i never go above 50p for 1 bulky imprint

popSBNc.jpg

zIih6Bt.jpg

ia1YFXs.jpg

Thats a Omega kubrow,

Valkyr is So small compared to it, Anyway, I get 2 diffrent Bulky imprints from the market, and use them to get a kubrow, which i sold this one for 350p 

You can obtain them by doing random generation, But is very rare, 

popSBNc.jpg

zIih6Bt.jpg

ia1YFXs.jpg

Thats a Omega kubrow,

Valkyr is So small compared to it, Anyway, I get 2 diffrent Bulky imprints from the market, and use them to get a kubrow, which i sold this one for 350p 

ok, that is a beautiful kubrow :)

I am part of a clan already, but can you get the bulky imprints from the market?

All I seem to get are the standard size kubrows mainly sunikas. Its getting to the point to where I don't want to farm for eggs, plus they take a couple days before you can see what youre getting.

height is random

even if you bought imprints for 9999 plat you can still get a very short kubrow

just buy some normal bulky prints with no rare colors ( body type is guaranteed if you have 2 prints with the same type, but not height ) they can be as low as 40 or 30p for both prints ( from trade chat, not from the market ) and if you didnt get the max height scan the kubrow you get then consign it and breed the same prints again and again till you get the height you want

popSBNc.jpg

zIih6Bt.jpg

ia1YFXs.jpg

Thats a Omega kubrow,

that's an interesting position ... ;D

popSBNc.jpg

zIih6Bt.jpg

ia1YFXs.jpg

Thats a Omega kubrow,

Hi there, it seems you're really experienced in this kubrow stuffs, I want to ask whether this one's Omega or something, and if I was to sell the imprints, how much should I sell them for. 

Here are the pictures : 

lw9XmCh.jpg?1

aSo6Nef.jpg?1

Edited by 2DFrameWaifu

popSBNc.jpg

zIih6Bt.jpg

ia1YFXs.jpg

Thats a Omega kubrow,