The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Interesting Frames

(PSN)robonot2

Question

I need some new frames to levek up and use. Currently I have Ivara, loki, ash prime, mag, rhino p, mirage, excalibur, vauban, ember prime, frost prime, nekros, nova prime, trinity, and zephyr.

Are there any frames in the game unique or very different from the ones I have? Or at least play different roles in a team then these do?

I've put on average 35 hours on each frame, excluding ash, ivara, and ember prime.

Edited by (PS4)robonot2

6 answers to this question

Banshee.

She requires a particular playstyle to use her effectively.... which is why nobody (apart from the best players :p) use her. 

A tip to get you started. Play her in a similar fashion to how you'd play Trinity (minus the 'link' ability obviously) to begin with. Don't stand out in the open, buff your teams damage output, and pop off a Sonic Boom when getting swamped. When you Forma her a few times, you can look to creating survival builds..... Don't do what everybody else does and pretend you can tank with her. You can't, and you'll just fall in line with the majority of players who assume she's useless.

Personally, the main reason i play her is because i find her playstyle very engaging. It requires you to be alert, and aware, to what is happening around you. Unless its a corpus survival, I've taken my Banshee on almost every Lvl 100 sortie i've played. And the people i run with are generally thankful for the 1000%+ damage buff.

EDIT:

Just one scenario where she synergises with other frames, if someone runs a frost, irrespective of his frost bubble size, you can pop off Silence + Sonar - Enemies won't be able to shoot you from a distance, and when they get close, your silence will stun lock them, leaving them open for that weakspot from Sonar.. Mobile defence was never this easy xD

Frost isn't the only frame she can synergise with, Nova is another great frame to run alongside a banshee ;)

Edited by MillbrookWest

Ash is badass, dont diss

I will certainly agree, he has a bad !.

Ash Prime's ! isn't even PBR'd for crying out loud.

Edit: I think this is the first time the censor has hit me. I can talk about bust all I want but &#! gets me.

Edited by egregiousRac

You have enough frames that you actually don't need any advice. Just get everything that you can. One step at a time. First easy ones, then annoying ones. You'll like them all, I can already see :)

Lol so just keep building em till I catch em all? I think I'm actually pretty close to that. Thanks.