The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Farm Focus

(PSN)CommanderC2121

Question

So ive been banging my head on a wall trying to farm focus points. Ive got an undari lens on my ash p and a zenurick lens on my rhino and mag. I was able to ger 25k focus in a few sortie runs yesterday with mags shield polarize, but with a different sortie today, and both mag and rhino being otherwise ineffective for focus farming (i want that 4 energy a second passive since energy siphon is hiding from me)

10 answers to this question

I have one on my Loki + dread and run stealth exterminate (high level planet). Depending on number of enemies, I can get between 16k and 38k+ If you go nightmare, I've gotten over 55k in one exterminate. And this you can repeat till hit daily max.

I dont have my loki maxed or another zenurick lens though....

I farm on Ludi (Ceres).

Which planet unlocks ceres?

I have a lens on Loki and another one on melee, and don't bring other weapons. I go to deception on Ceres and walk around the objective room and stealth kill everything. Just make sure you don't alert any enemies (bumping into them or killing them too close to each other), and if you do just don't kill the alerted enemies but wait for them to become unalerted again. I get about 25k focus in 15min with normal lens and no affinity booster, good luck!