The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Would An Mlg Sahasa Kubrow Cost?

XaxalShiba

Question

7 answers to this question

...I don't think it'd be any more expensive than a regular Sahasa, since their fur can be dyed.

Actually, Kubrow prices tend to vary significantly because of the rarity of certain colors and patterns. Red and Navy are rare. Which is why I asked.

Red and Navy are rare.

and his point being that you can just recolor the fur. while not as many shades around as for the rest of the game, there's still a pretty okay bank of choices.

(you also didn't mention what pattern and which Color Tints should carry what Color anyways)

Edited by taiiat

and his point being that you can just recolor the fur. while not as many shades around as for the rest of the game, there's still a pretty okay bank of choices.

(you also didn't mention what pattern and which Color Tints should carry what Color anyways)

And again, natural kubrow colors have degrees of rarity that do affect the price of the Kubrow. 

The question was general, though I'd assume that having the rare colors be the Primary would increase the price. 

So, for the sake of inquiry, lets say the following:

1) Athletic Lotus Kubrow with Navy Primary, White Secondary, and Red Tertiary

2) Bulky Lotus Kubrow with White Primary, Blue Secondary, and Red Tertiary 

3) Athletic Non-Lotus Kubrow with Navy Primary, White Secondary, and Red Tertiary

4) Bulky Non-Lotus Kubrow with White Primary, Blue Secondary, and Red Tertiary 

5) Athletic Lotus Kubrow with Navy Primary, Red Secondary, and White Tertiary

6) Bulky Non-Lotus Kubrow with Red Primary, Blue Secondary, and White Tertiary

Edited by XaxalShiba

Actually, Kubrow prices tend to vary significantly because of the rarity of certain colors and patterns. Red and Navy are rare. Which is why I asked.

This is true, however is pretty pointless because like others have said, you can recolor, still might not be as perfect as natural colors tho.

This is true, however is pretty pointless because like others have said, you can recolor, still might not be as perfect as natural colors tho.

Which again, isn't the point, because said statement doesn't change the way Kubrows are priced (And there are quite a number of people who simply prefer having natural colors compared to using the gene-masking kits). So your point is moot. 

I need answers to my question, not side comments that don't answer it.

Edited by XaxalShiba