The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Kubrow An Omega?

SaucyTuckermax

Question

Hey guys, need to know if this kubrow is an 'omega' its taller then all others I've bred and a few people that were in my dojo said it looked like one to them...But i need to know If they do get bigger then this?? Also I know this is general feedback section but in a way this is feedback...concerning my kubrow...lol

http://imgur.com/a/C1HDY

(Won't let me post a pic on here)

12 answers to this question

Hey guys, need to know if this kubrow is an 'omega' its taller then all others I've bred and a few people that were in my dojo said it looked like one to them...But i need to know If they do get bigger then this?? Also I know this is general feedback section but in a way this is feedback...concerning my kubrow...lol

http://imgur.com/a/C1HDY

(Won't let me post a pic on here)

You just need to right click the images on imgur and select "view image" for the correct URL to use in BB code.

vSPXlDM.png

Wwm43gO.png

Sorry I can't help with the Kubrow ID though. I'm not really familiar with Kubrow aesthetics.

Edited by Pharen

No 

this is an omega kubrow

VTDeVut.png

basically the ears should touch the edge of your screen when you view the imprint like this

Cool TY, for this...I guess my breeding shall continue!!

EDIT: just found out my dog's ears DO touch top of the screen. The camera moves slightly and after looking at imprint again, at the right moment and camera zoom, my dogs ears DO touch top of the screen just like the picture. So unless at the right moment the dog in this pictures head is out of the screen, mine is same size.

Edited by SaucyTuckermax

No

this is an omega kubrow

VTDeVut.png

basically the ears should touch the edge of your screen when you view the imprint like this

Im sorry for you but there are bigger sizes, an omega got the mouth covered with "companion imprint"

Still pointless as size vary each incubation you ll do

DE should label the sizes in the menu because sometimes it's difficult to actually tell. Sometimes the dog's like smidgeon off and it's not an Omega.

As already said would be pointless as size vary every incubation

They should label instead the colors, would be so more useful

They should label instead the colors, would be so more useful

As already said would be pointless as size vary every incubation

Size varying every incubation IS true, however...There does have to be a MAXIMUM height implemented for kubrows in the game, if there wasn't then pretty sure there would be some clifford sized pictures somehwere on the internet. It would honestly make sense to make some type of mark or SOMETHING on the imprint, IF infact the height of the kubrow is as tall as it can possibly be....I am not the only person to question if my dog was truely 'omega'

Im sorry for you but there are bigger sizes, an omega got the mouth covered with "companion imprint"

honestly I've never seen that ... the biggest I've seen is this one .. maybe because mine wasn't standing exactly right, this pic could be a better representation of the same size of the one I posted

Kt3r5gN.jpg

u got any pics for the ones where the mouth is covered with the companion imprint title ? 

never seen something this tall, well then maybe the nose is what touches the top of the screen, not the ears

thanks for the pic = ) 

Here's a front-facing pic from the same thread of this kubrow incase someone wants a scale ( Credit goes to the owner of this kubrow )

9X1sLh2.jpg