The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Afinity For Hrs

(PSN)vampparte

Question

hey so here my problem im playing with a warframe,weapon and melee that are not max out and i never polarized them 

and im not getting xp plus im not getting any afinity drop anywhere its been going  on for hours 

what am i doing wrong , i mean i know that how u lvl up is by using stuff that is not max out and for some reason 

no affinity drop anywhere no xp nothing 

please help me 

thank you 

Vampparte

6 answers to this question

Assuming you do mean AFFINITY, you must be getting flagged AFK/inactive. Are you standing there doing nothing while other people get kills for a while near the end of the mission?

If you mean MASTERY RANK you will get your MR for leveling stuff. If your bar is already full you may need to take the test and rank up to see it empty and start filling again, but it still saves what you earn while it's full.

Not sure what u talking about, but are your arsenal still lvl up? Higher lvl needs more affinity untill u reach lvl 30 ( max) or maybe u find somwhere a rare container with affinity booster, in this case Affinity booster ( 3 days, 7 days) is obtainable only from Market, sometimes u can get him from Rare and Reinforced containeirs (30 min) and sometimes we get Affinity booster weekend.

Edit: Forgot Daily reward Affinity booster (3 hrs)

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

to reply for the auto afk im always moving around , and im killing ennemie sometime not alot cause people are rushing to wathever the objectif is 

but yes im talking about affinity i mean when i was MR 1-2-3 i was seing affinity drop on every kill i do since i reach  MR 4 i dont see anymopre yellow affinity thing drop from anywhere and its been an hrs 

and for my weapon they are not max yet im working on getting them up but it's just doesnt go up in lvl for some reason and evan my warframe wich presently im using loki is only lvl 24 so he is not max out 

so i should see some affinity drop from killing thing or evan in chest but none i dont see any anywhere evan from chest or anything wich really bugging me did i catch a glitch or something 

thank you for helping me clrearing this issue 

Vampparte

The yellow balls are just 100 affinity each and are a small amount.

They generally drop from containers and lockers instead of enemies.

Killing enemies is the main way of getting affinity.  Affinity is shared in a radius, if you're too far from other players you won't get a copy of it from their kills.

The yellow balls are just 100 affinity each and are a small amount.

They generally drop from containers and lockers instead of enemies.

Killing enemies is the main way of getting affinity.  Affinity is shared in a radius, if you're too far from other players you won't get a copy of it from their kills.

^^THIS^^

If u wish i can help u, pm here or via PSN your time zone, i ´ll be on pbb after 4 hrs