The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Consoles Not Get Christmas Bundles This Time?

(XBOX)Leaf Dragoon

Question

It's already January and we have yet to get the any of the Christmas bundles from the Ring of Fire update. I'm getting worried that by the time we get RoF update DE will not give us a chance to get any of the Holiday exclusives and just decide that since December has come and gone that we'll have to wait till next December for a chance to get them. As someone who was really looking forward to Getting the Nistlebrush gene-masking kit I would be pretty disappointed if I had to wait a whole other year just to get it.

10 answers to this question

You got to wait for your Microsoft/Sony Lord to say it's ok before pretty much anything comes to you.

DE will give you it, but "When" isn't their decision and nothing they can do can make it come sooner. (unless WF on consoles breaks like it did last year)

Oh cmon stop blaming the console companys for evrything that goes wrong with this game... DE allready confirmed that they're behind shedule. Rather comes down to greedy results that include missing personal (translating<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<actuall coding) and the economic choice to not process probably paid patched on a regular base. Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

DE stated on the most recent Devstream that the RoF update will be submitted to cert by the 21st. That cert will have the Holiday items, Loki skin bundle, and all other items (including Nezha). We will also be getting all the fixes and balance changes with that cert.

DE is doing all they can to keep consoles and PC within a few patches of each other. It IS due to the cert process, which DE has no control over . Once the build they submit is actually submitted, it's out of their hands.

fjcK8kx.png

Good to know I couldn't find any response from DE about this when I searched last time. I'm glad that we'll still be getting our christmas items on consoles. Although this definitely makes makes me wonder whether we'll being the other RoF items (loki bundle, Ivara Loxley helm & new nunchuks) at the same time or will have to wait for Nezha(which won't be submitted to cert until the 21st).

Good to know I couldn't find any response from DE about this when I searched last time. I'm glad that we'll still be getting our christmas items on consoles. Although this definitely makes makes me wonder whether we'll being the other RoF items (loki bundle, Ivara Loxley helm & new nunchuks) at the same time or will have to wait for Nezha(which won't be submitted to cert until the 21st).

With the NeZha cert on the 21st we will be getting all items included with it. This does include the Loki Knave skin, the Loxley helmet, and all that.