The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Size

(XBOX)DaLoriDragon

Question

3 answers to this question

looks like it's good to go.  just double check the fine tuning of particles.  Seems a little rushed.

couple pro tips: you can always select the file on your pc and check its properties to see the image size and extension.  If you want to check it on google chrome, you'll have to open that in a new tab, inspect the element, hover your mouse over the image link in the box of code, and it will tell you what size it is.  The link will also have the image extension (usually looking like www.image.png or .jpg or something like that)

Edited by Firefly0037

Thanks its my first time using GIMP so i'm not sure if I can make it any better then that. I have been playing with it a little to see if i can get the lines any a little move smooth. I'll keep working to see if there is anything else now i know the size should be okay i can work on the detail a little more. 

I use gimp as well.  It's very difficult to get some of the finer points taken care of, especially on something like this.  It looks like you may be able to just select the white-tipped areas and delete all the like colors to call it a day, but don't rely on just that.  The most detailed, although most tedious, way to get rid of any excess anything with images in gimp that I've found is to zoom in with the manual scissors, plot every point in the outline, and delete the outside portion as a whole.  If you find a faster way, by all means :)