The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About This Site

Uzpian

Question

5 answers to this question

Pretty good site, it does what it says. I never had a bad experience with people finding me, or me trying to contact someone for the trades.

Although when I used it last time ( just a bit before U18 ) it was a bit clunky and slow to load the list for items, but it seems that now is more responsive.

I never had a bad experience with people finding me, or me trying to contact someone for the trades.

So about contacting someone, am I supposed to pm them straight in-game?

Edit: Straight pm works. Never mind the question.

all said websites are about as accurate for pricing as asking a bunch of Players in Warframe actual is.

so still take pricing suggestions with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I'm perfectly aware of this.

Edited by Uzpian

So about contacting someone, am I supposed to pm them straight in-game?

Edit: Straight pm works. Never mind the question.

Well to answer it: You can use in-game messaging but have in mind that account names on warframe.market can be made to whatever you want, so just in case I always mention that I found them there in-case that someone may get confused.

You can contact them on site too, but they have to be online and It acts more like chat session rather then personal message's on forum where even if they are offline they will get the note. So most of the time either I miss some of the people that try to message me there, or people don't respond.