The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been Wondering Guys

tratuario

I don't do mastery rank farming, I rarely make weapons or warframes, I'm only a mastery rank 10, Yet I play warframe because its fun, Its nice to enjoy things with different people

Take your favourite weapons, and frame, And go with a Really REALLY bad build on them, Or spam the hell out of a boss with a mk 1 braton

Try to find the best stance combo you like

Try to go with a elemetal class build, Where warframe does fire, primary does ice and second does electricity and melee does toxin

Their is so much things you can do, which is what i do instead of building warframes and weapons, As I really don't like farming to get stuff to rank 30.

I don't do mastery rank farming, I rarely make weapons or warframes, I'm only a mastery rank 10, Yet I play warframe because its fun, Its nice to enjoy things with different people

Take your favourite weapons, and frame, And go with a Really REALLY bad build on them, Or spam the hell out of a boss with a mk 1 braton

Try to go with a elemetal class build, Where warframe does fire, primary does ice and second does electricity and melee does toxin

Their is so much things you can do, which is what i do instead of building warframes and weapons, As I really don't like farming to get stuff to rank 30.

Trust me son, the time will come where you just want to be a higher MR than before. Especially when the fun times are over.

Try out different weapon and frame builds and add forma for improvements

Farm affinity for syndicate rep/focus/forma leveling if I feel like it

Farm resources for consumables

Dojo building/rebuilding

Run missions/sorties/raids with clanmates and friends

Trade stuff

Talk with clanmates

I grab my friends and gank all the things. Repeatedly. The game is not mastery rank, but the missions. Just because I ran out of new toys to rank up doesn't mean I ran out of potato people and bucketheads to shoot in the face.

I guess you Grineer should be called....

Tactical Taters ayyyyy

Keep playing, maybe trying to git gud on conclave, creating a clan, building a dojo, farming for stuff to build more stuff, farming ducats, farming stuff to trade for plats. Customizing stuff over and over again. Cry on a corner of my liset, whatever.

and keep this in mind while crying:

JfiIgwP.jpg

Sorties and Conclave fill up most of my time. If not dealing with those, I tend to Forma different weapons (usually unconventional ones [there's a lot of really good stuff that flies under the radar]) and frames, run Spy missions (leveling+looking for Ivara), find someone who needs help, test stuff/mess around in Simulacrum, or run Survivals, often with different impulsive loadouts.

There's also region chat, of course.

Lame ways to have fun.

Forma... soooo much Forma..

I'm MR18 and I have plenty of points to level to 19, (possibly 20 at this point) but I have no real desire to do it.. I like the way the Mastery sigil looks at the "Gold" ranks, so I just wait until I have enough points to go up 3 ranks in three days (back to back). In the mean time I just play around forma-ing weapons, and leveling the occasional weapon I forgot to do for MR points..

I wish they would add something that only MR20 and above could get. That way people have a reason to increase rank (besides just showing off).. It would be cool to have something like a private "special items market" or something (maybe a void key to Baro ki Teer's bazzar) that only high MR players can access. Or maybe a special planet that gives access to old event missions, but the only way to get there is to be MR20+.. Really, anything that would make Mastery Ranks count for something special, but not in anyway a vital part of playing, just an extra reward for working hard to increase your rank.

Edited by (XB1)SPQR Harbinger