The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Todays Challenge - Dense Fog (Or Dense Lag?)

Capetoider

Cataract Simulator 2016.

To be fair it was the most challenging Sortie mission I have ever run, headaches don't help gaming.

Someone at DE thinks being half blind is fun, they roll this one out every Halloween as well, it sucked then too.

On the positive side, I do now have more understanding about the difficulty those with a vision problem live with every day.

You have my respect.

People see it's annoying because...they don't use Enemy Sense mod. It's a great mod.

I had Animal Instinct on my sentinal, it was still annoying. I also didn't know there was going to be fog, too late to change mods after you've started the mission. The enemies weren't the problem anyway, it was the bumbling around, it's just not fun.

"Archwing deployed!" - Tenno on T4D ;)

Edited by (PS4)Elvenbane

A lot of people are missing the point. The "dense fog" sortie isn't a problem because of visibility, it's a problem because it enables Motion Blur, Color Correction, and Depth of Field, even when the player has these options turned off.

When a player disables these for performance reasons, Dense Fog causes extreme performance issues when these options get enabled by force. Dense Fog also prevents these options from being disabled until the mission ends.

Edited by alexmach1