The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Doggos.

xTrimmZ

Question

When I first started playing, I had myself a kubrow. I quickly got frustrated and switched to sentinels and have been using them ever since.

Lately though, I've been hearing/reading about some of the advantages of investing a good amount of time into one of these beautiful puppies.

I met someone in a T4 defense who had (what I believe is classified as) an omega kubrow. It was literally big enough for my Excalibur to ride like a horse.

When I asked him about his enormous dog, he informed me that it took him about two months and around 5,000 platinum to get such a beastly puppy.

So, I'm wondering. Is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY to get a miniature horse sized dog without spending a small fortune? I'm broke, but I'm more than willing to put in any work necessary.

5 answers to this question

*shrug*

Gender and size are not stored in templates, so if you want a random size you just gotta' keep breeding.  The time is because it takes like 4 days before you see what the Kubrow's final form looks like, and that's assuming you have a stock of eggs.  The guy probably spent lots of plat from rushing incubation and buying eggs.

Breeding random dogs costs a fortune too lol.   You need 1 argon crystal and a sackfull of credits every time.   Farming eggs is tedious.  Its an exercise in frustration because even when you get your mighty big dog, youll now have a random breed and some breeds are not so useful.    Do it if you like, but I am telling you what its like trying to do this so you know going into it. 

youll spend hours on earth missions blowing up kubrow dens for eggs or youll spend plat on them.

youll spend days breeding them only to find out its a skinny rabbit eared pooch.

youll spend time farming the stupid crystals, about 30 min for each one typically.

youll spend time farming the cash, if you are not already well established to the point that 100k isn't much to you.  It isn't a big deal if you are deep in the game, but that's a chunk of change for newer folks when you do it 10, 20 times in a row.

Or you can keep what you get for each breed and stop there, saving millions of credits and weeks of time.