The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Staff Reply To General Questions About Warframe

(XBOX)freakytiki3

Question

Hey this is Freakytiki3, playing on xbone I really just have some general questions about certain things I've heard about and player statistic,

1. I remember about half a year ago on a devstream, one of the Devs mentioning a dual dark swords, and after darkswords got their refurbished appearance which makes them appear as if the hilts would match together, just wondering if that was still in the works or dropped?

2. what is the average mastery rank on each platform?

3. Ring of Fire update for consoles, when?

4.can we start a discussion about master requirement s for sortie, it really rustles muh jimmies to carry a rank 3 rhino and rank 2 excal through a eximus stronghold infested survival, especially when they decide to stop playing and let someone carry them.

3 answers to this question

Hey this is Freakytiki3, playing on xbone I really just have some general questions about certain things I've heard about and player statistic,

1. I remember about half a year ago on a devstream, one of the Devs mentioning a dual dark swords, and after darkswords got their refurbished appearance which makes them appear as if the hilts would match together, just wondering if that was still in the works or dropped?

2. what is the average mastery rank on each platform?

3. Ring of Fire update for consoles, when?

4.can we start a discussion about master requirement s for sortie, it really rustles muh jimmies to carry a rank 3 rhino and rank 2 excal through a eximus stronghold infested survival, especially when they decide to stop playing and let someone carry them.

you will likely not get any reply from staff here, there aren't soo many online all the time...

1-2) I don't think you'll be getting a direct reply from DE  through here. The volume of posts usually makes that impossible to account for. A direct PM through their forum profiles may net you better results.

3) Ring of Fire MAY be coming on the 12th. 

While not directly confirmed, we are getting an update on the 12th for our Holidays items we missed out on, so I'll say it's a high probability.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/590371-psa-holiday-items-coming-to-xb1-ps4/

4) The Feedback subforums are the perfect place to hold discussions in that regard (provide feedback).