The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

21 Rank O.o Bug Or Not?

AWalker

Question

24 answers to this question

Could be a couple few things,

1) More Warframes, Archwings, and Pets were leveled in comparison to yourself. They provide 6k Mastery while weapons provide 3k.

2) The profile is a bit buggy and doesn't always properly display Mastery EXP values/ leveled equipment.

Edit:

3) More equipment on their end being partially leveled.

Could be a couple few things,

1) More Warframes, Archwings, and Pets were leveled in comparison to yourself. They provide 6k Mastery while weapons provide 3k.

2) The profile is a bit buggy and doesn't always properly display Mastery EXP values/ leveled equipment.

Edit:

hXd6W--zDsY.jpg

vbuxER0w4Pc.jpg

fSh3y91TEog.jpg

DczGRd345JQ.jpg

All planets open
Edited by AWalker

^ guess that's the answer.

What Devoid said means they can have some equipment, say, at level 29. That doesn't count as completion, so they have around the same number of completions as you. But it does provide the said 2900 mastery points, therefore they have more points than you. And they can have more than just one weapon partially leveled.

Edited by Raniu

So they're not a founder, but maybe something else isn't showing up for you that's for them...

Braton Vandal?

Snipetron Vandal?

(Some things won't show up as unobtained in a profile if they are unobtainable.)

^ guess that's the answer.

What Devoid said means they can have some equipment, say, at level 29. That doesn't count as completion, so they have around the same number of completions as you. But it does provide the said 2900 mastery points, therefore they have more points than you. And they can have more than just one weapon partially leveled.

Wait, you aren't a Grand Master Founder, are you?

I was trying to do some calculations using the Wikia, and the number of Equipment, including Founders, is currently 311, where your max is 311.

Not sure if that is wrong or not. Would need to check out my own profile.

Grand Master Founder 321 WEAPON

There *are* some weapons that don't show in the codex (a couple mk-1s I think, and one or two of the newer weapons), perhaps they're missing from the profile list too? In which case they're the things you might not have.

Checking regularly

Checking regularly

Checking... what? If something isn't showing up, there's nothing to check.

Also, please stop using code tags, they don't auto wrap and so on mobile they push the screen out to the right for longer replies. (On desktop too, but there's more width to go before it starts pushing)

Checking... what? If something isn't showing up, there's nothing to check.

Also, please stop using code tags, they don't auto wrap and so on mobile they push the screen out to the right for longer replies. (On desktop too, but there's more width to go before it starts pushing)

You can always send a private message to me and to him and thus to see our profile

I'm mastery rank 21. I have all items maxed from December 2014 minus - Founders / War / Sydon / Nezha / Ivara and Lv15 Wukong. Also 255/257 Map progression.

edit: Total Mastery Exp: 1,103,796

Edited by Husla