The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rakta Cernos Build

mrwald0

1 answer to this question

Yes, yes there are. Try replacing some of the elemental mods with their status chance increasing counterparts.

Less damage, but more status. Remove the cold mod to do it. Think about it. If it dies before you can slow it...why slow it? That would only help on corrupter corpus units anyways which aren't that tough even in end game. And since its an impact weapon your good to go there. It'll also work on the infested cause they are primarily flesh and the corrosive will work on grinner basic units.

The only thing it wouldn't work on is heavy grinner cause they are weak to radiation, not corrosive. All you really need for that is a radiation sidearm though. (unless you wanna change that corrosive to radiation).

So after you take out the cold, put in a malignant force (easy to get for me) or if not a high voltage.

And once again, if you wanna kill the heavy grineer units. do the same thing by taking out cold and toxin and adding fire and either thermite rounds or high voltage. This time with a corrosive sidearm for those ancients and basic grinner units.

The only other build I can suggest if that doesn't work is the one I use all the time Viral+fire. great damage on corpus and grinner and the fire+impact works well on ancients. Do that same thing with the mods as before but this time make the third one thermite rounds.

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.