The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Buzzing Sound Randomly Starts

winsox14x

I came across this same issue just last night while on a T3 Def more or less around wave 20+. had to take off headphones and play on till the end. Good thing I was a Frost or else I would have been in some serious trouble not knowing where the enemies or attacks were coming from. =/ Might need a Hotfix about this soon plz & ty

Edited by MetalFlame05179

So, i just started the game. i noticed that there is a loud and painful buzzing sound and i just can't play like that and i can't play without volume. help me please?

Can agree, I hat this happen, for me it was low pitch, and very quiet, but i could still hear it, and it did become annoying after some time :L

One thing to do is try a different sound device as the support staff, DE George here, has suggested. It is best to eliminate the easiest possibilities first. One of those possibilities with that kind of loud buzzing sound is that your sound card has a blown capacitor. The buzzing is sometimes your card still trying to work while the noise from the capacitor going out is starting to overlap or corrupt the audio output.

Let's start with this,people in this game are A******s. *YOU'RE @(*()$ ANNOYING. WE CAN'T HELP YOU* Only asking for help.. this game is swarmed by 12 years olds too? ... anyway, it didn't help Urlan.. anyone got another solution?

Edited by winsox14x

Well, given switching the audio output didn't help, I would try to step back and ask if you have noticed anything triggering the sound cracking and buzzing. If so, it might help others give further suggestions to try. If you haven't noticed a trigger for the sound issues, I would recommend removing the sound card if possible and using a different hardware device instead for processing the game sound. If you are using a laptop, your options are more limited but a USB connected soundcard should be suitable for our purposes. If the system is a desktop, try pulling out the card and switching over to the onboard realtek sound card if possible. This will help rule out hardware issues as the possible cause of your issue. When possible, try to update us on your results when you have tried these resolution steps out and share your findings. Good luck in the further troubleshooting process.