The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About 'damaged' Mods

SaucyTuckermax

Question

So my understanding is damaged mods can only be obtained during vor's prize quest unless you trade for them. I have a few rare ones that I bought for cheap just because it seems like there an oddity.

question 1: Is vor's prize quest repeatable? (pretty sure answer is no but plz confirm)

question 2: Can't seem to find prices for them anywhere, anyone know how much there worth? I have Flow, intensify, and enemy sense.

8 answers to this question

They're not really worth anything. I think you can also get them from transmutation. The only thing maybe is that some of them are more efficient point-wise for the amount you're getting. For instance, I have a damaged Steel Fiber that maxed gives 32% armor and uses 4 (maybe 5) mod points compared to undamaged steel fiber's 6 mod points for 30%. However, with forma able to cut the cost of mods by half, there's not much of a point.

A lot of people disregard them so you can probably get them for really cheap, although you obviously have to find someone willing to sell them, but I bet somewhat new players (ones that just reached MR2) can be talked into trading a regular version of those mods.

You can also join newer players but since they're new, it's probably going to be a stretch to get them to invite, unless they know how to actually do it.

They're not really worth anything. I think you can also get them from transmutation. The only thing maybe is that some of them are more efficient point-wise for the amount you're getting. For instance, I have a damaged Steel Fiber that maxed gives 32% armor and uses 4 (maybe 5) mod points compared to undamaged steel fiber's 6 mod points for 30%. However, with forma able to cut the cost of mods by half, there's not much of a point.

That mods are useful in some cases, a damaged maxed rank flow gives you more benefits draining less capacity compared to the regular counterpart. Plus when you ranking up a weapon a broken Serration is more then welcome, same for some others. You can find further informations on Wikia about how much this mods can be useful,

No is not possible to trasmute em and you can get em just playing Vors prize quest

I bought almost all of them as im a collector, i miss around 10 of them and overall there are 48 (?) damaged mods according with Wikia