The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Has There Been Any Word

Guardian_Legion

Question

6 answers to this question

It's a genuine question. Not quite sure why you think it is clickbaiting. I don't see any boobs here.

It's got to do with...

...putting an unfinished sentence in the title, and the finishing it in the topic proper. The effect this has is making the person click the topic out of curiosity, as opposed to actual interest in the thread, especially since the person comes in not actually knowing what the topic is about, since that information was ommited to draw in clicks. There's literally no point in doing this, as you can write quite a bit of text on the title, and could easily summarize what the topic was about, expanding upon it in the body of the topic.

Peoples definitions of various thing tend to vary (using the same word to answer a question about said word-HO!!!!!). Moving off of the clickbaiting addition, I believe that DE isn't specifically looking to give Sydon it's own 'proper' stance, but, they are continually working on adding stances to prior existing weapon classes, the new sword stance that drops from the stalker being a good example. For the most part, I wouldn't expect a stance for the Sydon on its own merits, but polearms, which I seem to think the Sydon being (haven't actually pulled it out of my foundry just yet), haven't gotten much love in a long time, so after the WOW factor of the rapiers wears off, it's entirely possible that we'll see some love shone on the Sydon and it's compatriots. 

I think puncture weapons are really awkward in general. For example when I slash at enemies my reaper prime it deals slash damage but my anku does puncture?

That aside, maybe some lunging strikes in a new stance would be cool (orthos can use pointy ends?)