The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlus ?

(PSN)YankeeClippah

Question

So im pretty happy with Atlus, dont expect much from him in terms of high level pkay but damn hes fun. So my build is

Streamline

Rage

Primed cont R8

Armored Agility (need that bit of speed)

Intensify

TransnFort

Power Drift (exilus slot)

Now im going back and forth on the last 2, ive been using narrow and vit and or redirection and steel fiber

What should I fill these last 2 slots with to ensure survivability

9 answers to this question

Ehp ? And why just 55 strength? With all that efficency do you feel flow is really needed ?

I have 225 energy with 58 second rock gods and its more than enough

EHP = Effective Health Points. Damage Mitigation from the Armor boost (When using Vitality and Steel Fiber) is better than using Redirection and Steel Fiber.

With the way I use Atlas, I use his Landslide more than anything, and with his 1st, 2nd and 4th abilities being able to be effected by mods outside his own mods (Maybe not his 2nd tho), I didn't think I needed to use more strength.

And about Primed Flow, I spam his abilities a ton. You don't have to use it tho. My Rumblers only last about 40 seconds, but I don't even use it all that often to make use of duration mods.

EHP = Effective Health Points. Damage Mitigation from the Armor boost (When using Vitality and Steel Fiber) is better than using Redirection and Steel Fiber.

With the way I use Atlas, I use his Landslide more than anything, and with his 1st, 2nd and 4th abilities being able to be effected by mods outside his own mods (Maybe not his 2nd tho), I didn't think I needed to use more strength.

And about Primed Flow, I spam his abilities a ton. You don't have to use it tho. My Rumblers only last about 40 seconds, but I don't even use it all that often to make use of duration mods.

Anychance you could explain how he is affected by mods outside of his mids

Either way I was unaware if this. What mods work

The hp of Altas' tectonics scale from Altas' armor and power strength as well as getting shot at in its 4 second invulnerable timer.

His Landslide can scale from melee mods like Exalted Blade. Base Damage mods like Pressure Point will make it hit harder. It can also use elementals as well. You can do 18k+ damage with it with melee mods, so I didn't think Power Strength was needed much as other stats are, like range. You can't channel with Landslide so Life Strike won't do anything. I don't think attack speed mods effect it either, unless it speeds up ability animations like those mods do with Bladestorm.

His Rumbers will get more HP and Armor from HP mods like VItality, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Vigor, etc.

The hp of Altas' tectonics scale from Altas' armor and power strength as well as getting shot at in its 4 second invulnerable timer.

His Landslide can scale from melee mods like Exalted Blade. Base Damage mods like Pressure Point will make it hit harder. It can also use elementals as well. You can do 18k+ damage with it with melee mods, so I didn't think Power Strength was needed much as other stats are, like range. You can't channel with Landslide so Life Strike won't do anything. I don't think attack speed mods effect it either, unless it speeds up ability animations like those mods do with Bladestorm.

His Rumbers will get more HP and Armor from HP mods like VItality, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Vigor, etc.

Ok, i will look further into this for a alt mod set up, thank you