Vaykor Hek

Vaykor Marelok

Dragon Nikana

Dread

Paris Prime

Rubico

Tonkor

Lex Prime

I realise this is a lot so simple answers will do. Thanks! :)

6 answers to this question

My Mag - Arcane Coil Helmet

Power Drift

Transient Fortitude

Intensify

Stretch

Over-Extended

Redirection

Streamline

Shield Transference

Fracturing Crush (or Vigor)

Lex Prime -

Pathogen Rounds

Convulsion

No Return

Primed Target Cracker

Primed Pistol Gambit

Lethal Torrent

Barrel Diffusion

Hornet Strike

Nova : Two builds - Speed and Slow novas. Both builds need max duration for prime to spread as far as possible. Slow nova requires 145% strength for maximum slowdown. Speed nova requires NEGATIVE strength to speed enemies (mostly used for infested). 

Trinity : Two builds - EV and Blessing. EV is most popular build since it gives your teammates and yourself Energy. Minimum duration for this (to tick the Vampire as fast as possible) and as much range as required. 

Mag : Best frame against Corpus. 200% strength MINIMUM to completely obliterate enemy shields and explode every enemy nearby. More range for the explosion radius

Nyx : Now, this is how *** I *** play it. This is a Chaos build. Works for any mission including raids. My idea is to CC everything and I pick them off while they are busy shooting each other. That is why I have enemy sense to know when I need to use my Chaos. Pair that with sentinel/kubrow mod Animal Instinct, you will have good range on your radar. Default duration is more than enough time to either get away from trouble or pick every enemy off. Max range to control everything near and far. This build has decent health and shield too. You won't really be under fire, which is what I like about this build. Very good efficiency to spam Chaos if needed. 

Ash : That was a Bladestorm build. Strength and range and efficiency.

The Vaykor Marelok is a very versatile weapon and you can build it for either status or a crit weapon or even pure damage. Depends on the mods you have. Me, I have the primed crit chance mod which is why I went for the crit build, ending up with 50% crit chance and 90% status chance. Haven't used this weapon in a while so this build might be outdated. I mostly use the Brakk. 

Valkyr-depends on the build. Hysteria is normally high strength, med-efficiency, med-duration, and lowest range possible.

Nyx Prime-Chaos build requires high range and duration, recommended high efficiency (but not essential). For Absorb I go High range and strength, med-efficiency and duration.

Oberon-I don't use him, can't help you with that one.

Ember-I build for world on fire, so high strength, range, and efficiency, med-duration.

Nekros-I don't use him, can't help you with that one.

Rhino Prime-For Roar I go high strength and duration (I don't do range because I only use Roar on Draco, Ceres, when everyone is within 5 meters of each other). For Stomp, I go high strength, range, and efficiency. Duration can be useful on stomp for keeping enemies out of the fight for longer, but spamming stomp normally works fine.

Ash Prime-I don't use him, can't help you with that one.

Zephyr-I don't use her, can't help you with that one.

Volt-For Speed I use high duration and range with med-strength and efficiency

Banshee-I don't have her, can't help you with that one.

Mag-For Pull, I use high range and efficiency. For Crush, I use High range, strength, and efficiency.

Trinity-For EV I use High range and strength, lowest possible duration.

Keep in mind, these are build I use. I am not saying these are the best, nor am I saying these are the ones you should use. I am saying these tend to work well for me and might do fine for you.