The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon, Is He Worth Keeping?

Codesco

Question

10 answers to this question

He is extremely easy to obtain so why not level him up and throw away if you don't like. He is decent in a lot of things but there are frames that do what he does better. 

So he is definitely for mastery rank, i am building him i have about 6 hours left. 

Oberon is neither good, or bad in anything he does.

He is a jack of all trades.

Which means he's a swiss army knife in a toolbox full of better full size tools. You won't use him for anything important unless he's all you've got.

If you don't care about collecting and potatoing all the things and he's not your favorite, then yeah... I'd just master him and drop him to open the slot back up. You can always craft another one later if you change your mind since he drops constantly and everywhere.

Maybe check and make sure you have an extra set of his parts BP's ready to go in case they do something weird that makes him harder to obtain.

If you enjoy playing him, keep him. He is definetly viable for all levels of play. Heal over time, armor buff, knockdown immunity, radiation procs and decent damage makes him great within reasonable enemy levels. I would say his abilities are a tad outdated and deserve to be looked at, but he is a fantastic frame in the right hands.