The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Build?

Codesco

Question

7 answers to this question

Steel Charge---Power Drift

Narrow Minded--Rage/Primed Flow/--Eternal War--Streamline

Blind Rage--Fleeting Expertise--Primed Continuity--Intensify

Just made some adjustment on my valkyr when you posted the topic :)

Edited by shozei1988

Here's mine :

Steelcharge for the aura and rush in the utility slot.

Then its rage, vitality, steelfiber, streamline, blind rage, intensify, narrow minded and eternal war.

The first 4 mods are what you want on all of your builds, they're your basic mods for Val. Then its up to you what kind of build you want.

Am I missing something? I'm assuming in a Hysteria build you want to pretty much remain in that form as long as possible. Why then do people use Rage? While in Hysteria your Health isn't going to get touched so how would Rage regen Energy for you? I can understand using it for an all rounder build but a Hysteria specific build surely has no use for it.

Edited by Zilchy

Am I missing something? I'm assuming in a Hysteria build you want to pretty much remain in that form as long as possible. Why then do people use Rage? While in Hysteria your Health isn't going to get touched so how would Rage regen Energy for you? I can understand using it for an all rounder build but a Hysteria specific build surely has no use for it.

Agreed. Same reason why using steel fiber is a waste of a slot. The goal is the be invincible as long as possible, stacking armor is useless.

I run Vitality to give me a little bit of durability in case I mess up around a nullifier etc.

Then I use flow, Streamline, and as much power strength and duration as my mod collection will allow.

Edited by (PS4)federally

Here is mine. In case you get messed up with nullifiers or maybe drop in a pit and get out of Hysteria, you have rage to get back your energy. Goal is to be in Hysteria as much as you can. Eternal War is nice but most team mates will not benefit that much from the armor buff unless using tanky frames. I choose not to use Eternal War as Berserker procs often 

DT1RHo8.jpg

edit : oh, you can't see images. Here : http://i.imgur.com/DT1RHo8.jpg

Edited by rohver

The build I use is: Aura-Steel Charge, Exilus-Handspring([unranked] for the inevitability of running out of energy)

Blind Rage(R4)

Primed Flow(R7)

Narrow Minded(R6)

Streamline(R5)

Intensify(R5)

Continuity(R5)

Power Drift(R3)

Fleeting Expertise(R5)

This comes out to 35 energy casting cost, 0.66 energy per second cost, 475 base damage (add applicable mods on melee weapon to drastically increase damage), and a range on the aura of 2.9 meters.

I know this build isn't the best, but it works great and requires no forma.