The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There An Official Pricing For Prime Parts And Blueprints

Bagano220

Question

I've been farming lot in the void and want to get into the trading scene. However I have no idea what the pricing I can sell my stuff for. Is there an official pricing for prime parts/ blueprints/resources that I can base my prices off of or haggle up from. I have no idea what this stuff is worth in platinum or resources.

12 answers to this question

Don't use any website claiming to know the prices...you may try to for your own little knowledge but users discretion: http://wftrading.net/

Personally I like to monitor the trading chat, just kind of watch it and see what people want and what they ask to buy it for in general. You kind of have to learn the inventory and go either with huge "hot right now" items or generally wanted items (such as corrupted mods, maxed foundation mods etc.) depending on how good RNG is with you.

The biggest tips I can give you is make your own price and adjust that accordingly depending on demand. Be patient, trading in this game requires a lot of time to really pay off and once it does join us in the "ez plat" club.

Be patient and don't be rude, people tend to do this. They also tend to try and be like "LOL 2 much 4 mi, oder guy selz 4 10p", to which you should reply "ok go buy from him".

Not sure if there is an "official" price listing for individual pieces, but trading can be very time-consuming.

You could try WarframeTrading for some rough ideas of prices, some players use it, others don't, so be wary of that.

Other than that, I don't know much else. I mostly use it to buy rare parts I can't find/am too lazy to farm for.

As for what can and can't be traded, anything that isn't Prime, a Special Weapon (Prisma stuff, for example), or otherwise an exception to the general rule of trading (such as Nezha's parts being tradeable, despite only Prime parts for frrames being tradeable), cannot be traded. The only Resource that is tradeable is Platinum, so no giving away 300 Morphics or 12 million Nano Spores for that Boltor Prime Set (sadly. I need rid of all these morphics)

I think wf.trading.com is the closest thing you can get.

It's a free market though, so people will put up their own prices.

wftrading.net can take a long time to update... I've stopped using it since warframe.market is now a thing.

People actually buy and sell on warframe.market while wftrading.net is a list of prices set by the people who run the site... updated when they feel like it needs updating.

Edited by AXCrusnik

should i just list my price right up on the trade chat when i list wha tim selling, and if no one responds lower the price?

I reccomend against that. Set your price in your head, post what youre selling, wait for an offer and activly contact people using the WTB tag with your prices.

Dont send people a post with "offer?" It will always be less than youre looking for just post your price when replying to WTB and wait.

Always sell your first copy of a mod or part, what you get for it soon after release is the highest its price piint will ever be and you can be patient abd rebuy later (Rhino Chassis, High Noon, Tranquil Cleave etc etc all sold for well over 150p each)

If you do these few things and youre willing to bend around the current market youll make platinum hand over fist. Also I reccomend watching for people selling things low, snatching them up and sitting on them for a bit to see if demand rises.

Edited by (PS4)TriangleOffense

just a couple things i want to note that may have been covered already:

any random 3rd part Website is identically as accurate as asking random people in the game. don't trust it just because it's a website - it's not any more right than you are. all 3rd party services are subjective opinions just as much as yours.

basically, using websites for instructions on pricing is worthless and naive - would be like asking a basketball player how much a tiger is worth and what price range is normal. he doesn't know any more than you do, and will get information to base response on from the same place(s) as you will anyways.

prices are set by supply and demand - so they flop all over the place and everybody doesn't agree on numbers for everything. 

Edited by taiiat