The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Best Obstacle Course Time?

Primal_Scream

I believe that I have one of the fastest times in warframe (and no, I am not including people who found glitches or jumped over the starting wall). The other day, I made a time of 17.47 seconds. I did not cheat in any way and this is a legit time. I am wanting to know if there is anyone out there who can top it with the new obstacle course layout

I've got a few guys that get around 14secs or so through the course, but i don't watch them. Not sure if they jump past the Moving Pillars part or not, probably so. Hope this response helps you out, and I look forward to the new obstacle course for the dojo in the future ^__^

I couldn't remember my best time since I was one of those poor sods who wondered if you could bulletjump over the starting gate, and got 3 seconds permanently stamped on my record.

So I tried my Zephyr with ALL the speed mods and when I finally got the crazy train under control, I managed 27 seconds after a couple of attempts.

Which, considering I was down at around 30 seconds before Parkour 2.0, probably means something.  Could probably get somewhere around 20 if I had a less floaty frame and like, just Maglev on its own.

Never trying all the speed mods again, that was just silly -_-