Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] Simulancum / "duel" Room

Cyandana

My current #1 wish for PvP:

A Simulacrum room where we can spawn immobile versions of every Warframe (damage testing). Even just Excalibur/Mag/Volt to start would be great.

The room would be enclosed, have 4 pillars for parkour. It would allow players to invite other players inside so they can test together or 1v1 for fun or whatever. If any of you have seen the 1v1 room in GunZ : The Duel you will know exactly what I'm asking for and why it's a good idea.

This would make creating YouTube content and evidence for balance discussion WAY easier. 

I'd love this as well. It would allow fairly accurate testing of loadouts, combinations, and other things as well as give players a somewhat proper place to practice on their own. It'd just be fun, too.

definitely want

This seems to be a great idea, but you have to think about the coding aspect of it, like, these guys don't just magically put these things into code, but, when they do get the technology to do that, they could do it if they wanted.

I'm a CS Major, I get it. There are pre-existing assets and systems in the game (spectres, existing Simulacrum etc...) that should make this no problem. 

Creating this should literally just be a copy paste of the normal Simulacrum in addition to the UI implementation. 

The Duel Room we have in the Dojo is not the same as what we're asking for.

If they CHANGE the current Duel Room so that it's balanced along the same ratios as Conclave THEN we're onto something.

I'm all for this of course, played in Duel Rooms all the time on GunZ.

Nowhere to run, all about aim and a couple of timely reads.

The Duel Room we have in the Dojo is not the same as what we're asking for.

If they CHANGE the current Duel Room so that it's balanced along the same ratios as Conclave THEN we're onto something.

I'm all for this of course, played in Duel Rooms all the time on GunZ.

Nowhere to run, all about aim and a couple of timely reads.

On the topic of this, I'm surprised dojos still use PVP 1.0. The size is completely inappropriate for all but melee only. However, now that PVP 2.0 has matured, I think it's actually the perfect size.