The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post From My Friend Who Came Back To A Hacked Account With A Ban On It Of 25 Years

Treble557

He's a long time player and asked me to post this for him. If its against the rules feel free to take it down. But if someone could pass it along if its not to where it needs to go, we'd both appreciate it. Thanks.  

" I've been a longtime fan of Warframe and have even purchased premium content. There are times in the past when Warframe simply didn't have enough to keep someone invested past a certain point, so there would be natural lapses in my use of my account. The last time I played was about a year or more ago and I logged into my account today only to get a message saying that it was banned until Jan 1st, 2035. I was completely unaware of this, so I'm assuming my account was compromised. I hope that you'll be able to help me with this problem as I'm very excited to try the new content with my Frost Prime and others frames with good mods, not from scratch. Thank you for your time."
Edited by Treble557

He says he's contacted support, but due to the nature of the ban on the account they may not give it much in the way of priority. 

Also, does anyone know the average wait time on support tickets of this nature?

it takes about a week or two depending what you place as the title, something like my account was hacked would get them to respond faster,

Anyway 20 year bann mostly happens when you get minus platinum.

It looks like nobody's mentioned this, but your friend needs to contact support.

Edit: I'm not sure on how their priorities work (logically, one would think bans would be quite high as it means one less wallet to drain); but it took them 17 days to get back to me on a lost Transmutation mod, the Cephalon one. 

Edited by Kenboushou