Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.3

DE_Adam

Why there is no stance together with Rapier when you buy it with platinum?

On stream after mios release it was mentioned that next new melee weapon type ill come out with stance if purchased with platinum.

Pack under the featured section of the market, rapier + stance + 7 day affinity booster.

You have to buy the pack to get the stance, doesn't just come when you buy the weapon.

Pack under the featured section of the market, rapier + stance + 7 day affinity booster.

You have to buy the pack to get the stance, doesn't just come when you buy the weapon.

Just updated and can't see the bundle. Restarting game to check if market now gets updated

Edit: worked after restart

Edited by -----LegioN-----

STILL NO FIX

DESCRIPTION: Quantum badge and Rift Sigil color don´t match with warframe default color, only default color, if you change to another color, then will match.

Who: Warframe

What: Cosmetics

Where: Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip any warframe

2. Equit Quantum badge and Rift Sigil

3. Clic in "DEFAULT COLOR" of the warframe

4. The color of Quantum badge will change to green and Rift sigil to blue color

Example: Atlas default color its orange color, but the Quantum show green color and the Rift show blue color.

eqqwkp.jpg

Why there is no stance together with Rapier when you buy it with platinum?

On stream after mios release it was mentioned that next new melee weapon type ill come out with stance if purchased with platinum.

^What he said. I would be more than happy to buy this new melee in the Market if it came with the stance. Overall I think alot of people would.

"...but sounds to me like 'Fox Mask', which may cater to people who may be wearing fox tails right now."

Furry references for the win!  

In all seriousness though good update.  Just got back from a small break from warframe and am glad to see that there are still constant and valid updates.