Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.3

DE_Adam

• Fixed Vectis skins not properly coloring the clip on the Vectis Prime

not actually fixed.

the spinning part of the vectis prime stops moving and covers the trigger when you use either of the tenno-gen skins and is replaced with a glowing V shaped sigil if you try to apply the forest camo skin.

please check the vectis prime alt skins in the arsenal to see what i mean, the visual bug that's been there since you enabled non-primed skins on prime weapons is still there for the vectis prime using alt-skins and the same applies to the soma prime.

Thx for the fix to the throwing weapon charge attack speed.

Sorti defence changes do not really work so well, since the Operative keeps on running into enemy units instead of staying close to old cyno pod location. When I joined a pug today the pod was at 3k HP(from 40k with shield) and everything did look like a mission failure, however I did rescue this and within 3 rounds the pod was at 100% HP and went not down again(no not Frost but Ember). However with the moving objective you have no way of really defending it, outside of following it around the map suicide itself, it was close to death at the last wave and even keeping CC up means little if your defence target runs blindly into toxic ancients.

Does Blessing heal the Tenno Operative or does that not affect them just like a cryopod?

People who maybe don't want to bring Frost to every single defense mission ever would like to know.

EDIT: Also, does Banish work on the Operative?  That might be a unique solution, too.

Edited by chuckdm

Does Blessing heal the Tenno Operative or does that not affect them just like a cryopod?

People who maybe don't want to bring Frost to every single defense mission ever would like to know.

EDIT: Also, does Banish work on the Operative?  That might be a unique solution, too.

Shh or they'll "fix" that D:     

:3

Not sure about Blessing since we didn't have a Trinity in the squad but you can banish the defence target or "Tenno Operative".

However with the moving objective you have no way of really defending it, 

You have. You have Limbo. And nothing matters. 

EDIT: Also, does Banish work on the Operative?  That might be a unique solution, too. - Of corse it does. That's how people were doing sortie rescue for quite awhile. I don't know how almost no one thought of it today when I was playing and I ended up with 2 embers and 1 useless frost.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

Kudos as always for the update DE. 

Can't help but feel a lil salty about the new stance Vulpine Mask being dropped by the Manic Bombard and the Drekar variant due to them already having a stance with a super low drop chance. Now it's half the chance for both Vulpine Mask and Vermilion Storm.

At least Vulpine Mask is transmutable though, but still 2 rare mods from 1 enemy type is a tad much imo. Not even sure if any other rare mod stances are stacked on a single enemy type but i doubt it and sincerely hope that it does not become the trend.

A minimum of 3 players in Annihilation

Whaaat...?

I can understand that Team Annihilation/Cephalon Capture needs a balanced team to start but why do you need 3 to start a FFA Annihilation? No more quick 1 on 1 then?

I'm not complaining though, I'm just weirded out.

You have. You have Limbo. And nothing matters. 

EDIT: Also, does Banish work on the Operative?  That might be a unique solution, too. - Of corse it does. That's how people were doing sortie rescue for quite awhile. I don't know how almost no one thought of it today when I was playing and I ended up with 2 embers and 1 useless frost.

I like it that Limbo can banish the operative that you rescue, people seem to have the mentality to nerf good things and warframes lose what makes them unique.

Well... Did the sortie! Shorter... But dang, that operative was annoying. He would wander around wherever he wanted. So it's like, we will make it shorter to less annoy you with time, but make it annoying to baby sit an AI equivalent of Ryoga. Careful what you wish for!

wow seriously, a giant sewing needle, an impossible mod to farm and to top it off heaps of conclave rubbish that is good for nothing since peeps had a sook and shut down dark sectors. 

How about umm i dunno maybe fix the exterminates for starters, patch other day said it was fixed, what a joke, kill em all and have to wait for 10-15 enemies to spawn, generally half way back through map. 

Heres an idea. spawn the amout of enemies that it shows on the counter. and its not a time issue either thats total bullsh$t. Ive tested it I sat in a hiding spot for 5 mins and then continued the mission Still had to wait for 10 to spawn, stop filling your pockets. the game in beta and wont be released because its so damn broken and unrepairable. you are just cashing in before its dead, been bugs in this game for so long that not fixed because either cant or just wont.

stop the lies with pretend fixes, just be honest. just say we cant be bothered fixing it, deal with it!

Edited by XR5iX