Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.3

DE_Adam

Update would've been nice, if that god damn operative wasn't so $&*&*#(%&...

"Oh! horde of enemies, that, thanks to mission conditions, can oneshot me - I have to run their way! F*ck that stupid snow globe or stupid warframes, trying to protect me!" 

Basically from boring stupid mission type it turned into annoying stupid mission type.

I have random crashes after this update. 

For example if im in the inventory and exchange equipment things does not seem to load properly. 

I even get headless warframes displayed before the game just stops working. 

Sadly with this i cannot enjoy the new weapon :/

Update would've been nice, if that god damn operative wasn't so $&*&*#(%&...

"Oh! horde of enemies, that, thanks to mission conditions, can oneshot me - I have to run their way! F*ck that stupid snow globe or stupid warframes, trying to protect me!" 

Basically from boring stupid mission type it turned into annoying stupid mission type.

scratch that... he actually runs to the random spot on the map, chosen at the start of the mission, until you take away his gun... Dunno if "disarming" that clown is really necessary, but at least it's enough to keep him relatively safe.

scratch that... he actually runs to the random spot on the map, chosen at the start of the mission, until you take away his gun... Dunno if "disarming" that clown is really necessary, but at least it's enough to keep him relatively safe.

You really do have to take away "operative's" gun...

Sortie Changes

• Sortie Mission length has been adjusted for the following mission types:

• Defense - 10 waves instead of 15.

• Survival - 15 minutes instead of 20.

• Excavation - 1000 Cryotic instead of 1200.

• Interception - 3 rounds instead of 4.

• Sortie Defense Missions will now have players defending an able-bodied Tenno Operative instead of a single Cryopod.

• Sortie Defense Missions will now increase in difficulty starting on Wave 5. We've essentially compressed the difficulty and scaling from 15 waves into 10 waves. This change will also be present for any Defense Mission with a ‘fixed duration’

Oh kids, i thought the sorties were made to challenge us experienced Players. Now you make it easier and more boring week after week. all the last changes about the sorties are just ridiculous in my eyes and it doesnt hit the point you presented it to us... Really sad DE...

Oh kids, i thought the sorties were made to challenge us experienced Players. Now you make it easier and more boring week after week. all the last changes about the sorties are just ridiculous in my eyes and it doesnt hit the point you presented it to us... Really sad DE...

If you want challenge, then make suggestions. The only solution to the too long or too short complaints is to make the mission require 10 waves, then if you want you can extract or continue, just like excavation and survival work.

Edited by Demon.King