Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.3

DE_Adam

- Exterminations and Invasions STILL require a lot of mandatory backtracking and waiting for the last 10 or so enemies to spawn.

- The Bow Invisibility bug is still happening (and it also affects non-cloth-physics syandannas) https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/576814-a-bug-that-effects-all-forms-of-invisibility-with-bows/

- The things we approach don't match the locations we fight in. Most prominently

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one.

- The Salyx Syandanna clips through frames, especially the ones it looks best on like Orphyd Saryn or Ivara. It usually happens after melee attacks or rolling.

oLZosqc.jpg

qJHL5AS.jpg

There is a "by" missing in the description of the new Quanta skin.

H0tgwBp.png

Air Support description is actually Ammo Restore description

8o90HJu.png

- This is still happening with the Yamako Prisma

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

Edited by LordPreda

Fukorokuju or just Kuju: A shinto god of fortume and wisdom.

I have decided to use the name Kuju. To best describe this warframe.

First. He can turn any enemy..Into a formidable ally ( depending on 1 over rank of enemey X strength of frame eponential. .

second he can return enemies to prior periods of time using wormholes..

third he can become any prime loadout for a period.

Fourth he can slow down or speed up time.dependant on targets

(Peace out just sayin's all.)

Edited by fraud16

Decided to farm a kubrow egg because of the supposed "increase", but after 8+ runs the game decided to spawn no units and i just closed the game and went to play something that is not completely broken.

You knew spawns broke after the changes, but rather than fixing a potentially game breaking bug by temporarily reverting the change, you went ahead and completely ignored the bug for weeks because you were off. And after claiming you want to fix it you still haven't figured out what you broke...

Edited by Demon.King

Was anybody asking for this? I mean... all that focus... gone.

Idk, I'm fine with it. Because defense and excavations were annoyingly long. Farm focus somewhere else if it's not enough for you - problem solved. It's not even that it's always grineer or corpus or whatever for you to farm depending on the frame you use so you can't farm it every single day anyway.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

The kubrow egg drop increase is a shameful lie. did 8+ runs till the game decided to spawn no units and i just closed the game and went to play something that is not completely broken.

You knew spawns broke after the changes, but rather than fixing a potentially game breaking bug by temporarily reverting the change, you went ahead and completely ignored the bug for weeks because you were off. Nice way to tell your players how much you value their time.

The spawns weren't broken, I looted 3 eggs over the holiday break,  you just haven't sacrificed enough Forma to rngesus.  As for enemy spawns it's a case of developmental  lesser of evils in regard to game intent.  Basicly that bug was less game damaging than  leaving it the other way. People getting use to easy way then losing there minds when it got changed and rage quitting. 

Dude eggs were always low droprate , a bump in them is nice but guess what .... there *gasp* random and you don't get a participation egg for showing up.

As an evolving world Warframe not perfect  but it is awesome and you don't have to be part of it if you don't want to.

Edited by MagisD