Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On Vulpine Mask Grind And Rapier [Megathread]

Nox174

is my RNG just this bad. I have literaly done over 250 runs.. on bombards and corpus. soloing survivals on my mag for up to 30 mins and cannot get this stance to drop. I don't want to think it is that bad. but damn I have put everything thing else in the game on hold trying to get this thing and it just will not drop.

is my RNG just this bad. I have literaly done over 250 runs.. on bombards and corpus. soloing survivals on my mag for up to 30 mins and cannot get this stance to drop. I don't want to think it is that bad. but damn I have put everything thing else in the game on hold trying to get this thing and it just will not drop.

It's RNG. I got one from 6th Transmog try, and dropped one in my first Corpus-Sortie Excavation; although, to be fair, the spawnrate of the Crombus/Combus were abnormally high, at least it felt so to me; one or 2 spawned at every extractor.

over 300 runs now and still no drop. I have done every node ppl have said oh hey try here... had a kick-butt exvac team on triton earlier got almost 4k cryotic, it still will not drop. but then it took me 43 keys to get rhino prime bp to show up. i guess I just have the worst rng in the world. I am glad i am a older gamer and grew up in the nets infancy when you had to grind like in FFXI 2 years to get my full AF gear set on my rdm mithra, or else i would probably throw this game out the window. I am living and breathing doing runs for this stance. and can't get it anywhere.

I'll give you one for 30p if it's being stubborn for you. I can't stop finding them, both it and Gaia's tragedy just keep dropping. All I did was farm Neural Sensors on Jupiter Io and the thing dropped 2 games in a row at around wave 25. Another dropped during Isotope farming on Pluto Palus and given the amount of Gaia's tragedy's that drop during Corpus Sorties, I imagine I'll find a fair few there too. Targeting those new Corpus, I'd try Europa or Neptune.

Edited by Zilchy

i lost count, but think i am at 400 runs and i still haven't even seen a one drop in any party I've done on excavations, 5 1 hr survivals. neptune, pluto. anywhere. I ahve gone everywhere, done it with ppl form region who "claim" oh i got 15 yesterday. I think this system sucks or maybe theres some programming with my rng that just sucks. can't believe i am still trying for this thing but I am. I am retired so yeah i get to play all day usually. and all i am doing is farming for this thing. 2.9 mil in credits on transmutes and can't even get it that way. go ahead DE check my logs tell me I'm lying at how many times i have done runs where this thing can drop and how i still fo not have one. I am ok with grind. i grew up on games where grind meant years. but atleast it was fun. this is just the border of insanity.

I've always thought that the best way to distribute stances mods to the players would be to base their drops on factions and level tiers instead of specific enemies. The formula would be similar to; common stances drop from lv1-19 enemies, uncommon stances drop from lv20-39 enemies, rare stances drop from lv40-60 enemies, special stances drop from stalker type enemies, and tier 3/4 void missions can drop any rare stance. Each stance would have a specific faction tied to it and the void could drop any stance from its level range (tier 1 = common, tier 2 = uncommon, tier 3/4 = rare). If this were how stance mods were dropped you wouldn't have to focus on where to find stances, you would just obtain them naturally through gameplay and if you were missing a mod you would already have a general idea of where to look.

I understand having stance mods as drops but the rarity of certain stance mods is ridiculous and only acts as a barrier that prevents players from accessing an engaging gameplay system. The method of obtaining these mods needs to be broadened so that they are easily accessible but still require effort to obtain. Any place that gives guaranteed rewards but require effort would work; syndicates, conclave, rotation c, alerts, etc. Stances can still be rare or uncommon in terms of chances to appear as rewards but they need to be obtained in more ways, and need to be a guaranteed reward in certain instances (alerts, syndicates, conclave syndicate).