Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Lf 3D Artist) Zephyr Clear Skies!

SweetAnubis

Ok so i have love Zeph since day one and have always felt she deserved some love for once. So as such i have thought a long time about what i'd love to see.

1: Metallic trim skin model. Similar to the new Rhino skin, where it looks like aged metal.

2: Make the un-dye-able black trim into semi-transparent glass glowing lights and make it dye-able.

3: More animated feathers on the helm!

4: And an Egyptian themed helm bird god skin.... https://p2.liveauctioneers.com/1034/22644/7906646_1_l.jpg

Edited by SweetAnubis

I don't think the transparent wings will work as you'd imagined it.  It would look like there's a hole in the model.  Also the models are not double sided, that's why when you get close to the characters specially the head and clip through them, you see through the model as if there's nothing there on the other side when you should be seeing the otherside or backface of the skin.

I don't think the transparent wings will work as you'd imagined it.  It would look like there's a hole in the model.  Also the models are not double sided, that's why when you get close to the characters specially the head and clip through them, you see through the model as if there's nothing there on the other side when you should be seeing the otherside or backface of the skin.

ok so maybe glowing bits instead?

i just feel zeph needs a decent skin not just another paint job... something to stand out. she doesnt get anywhere near enough love.

Edited by SweetAnubis