Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr21 Lf Clan

(PSN)mmcareen

Hello, I'm a MR21 with 2000ish plus hours in the game looking for a clan.  I know the type of clan i'm looking for too so please actually read what i'm looking for before you start sending me messages.   FIrst, if you got a kick policy of less then 14 days, or have any kind of kill policy then don't bother messaging me.  There is no loyalty there.  That being said, the only time I will bes off for more then a day is when i'm flying across country.  Second, if any of the ranks in the clan can't host the dojo, not interested, I do a LOT of trading, have gone over a week .  Also if you have problems with host migration in the dojo, don't bother.  I actually was on here about 2 months ago, joined a mountain clan, it was actually a pretty good clan, solid leaders, good idea of what they wanted a clan to be, but a few a--holes got by them,  I can understand a mistaken migration here and there, it happens, but when you are jumping up to someone at the trading post start tea-bagging and then the second someone joins... host migrate... yeah you have no respect for your clan members.  So after 7 host migrations in a short amount of time in one day, I rage quit.  I had enough.  That kinda stuff cost me plat.  other then that, prefer a respectful one with no keyboard warriors.  I deal with a--holes with my job, it kinda goes with my trade.  So don't want to deal with them in a game i play for fun.  oh and one last thing, So if this sounds like it could be your clan, then send me a message.  Also if I don't answer, don't take it personal.  i got over 40 messages on psn the last time I posted here, and honestly do not have the time to get back to 40 plus people.  oh and id also prefer a clan that have more then one warlord.  Thank You

I'm actually also going to add, that i'm looking for a group i can actually raid with too.  and i'm actually going to take a few days to make up my mind on which clan I join.  

Edited by (PS4)mmcareen

here is our spell lets us know what you think, we would love to have you.

*Couch Potato Gamers*

Couch Potato Gamers are now Recruiting 18+  Casual, Mature Players.

Contact Rieader21 via PSN message for Clan invite. Members must maintain active status (logging into CPG website at least once every two months) in order to maintain higher than soldier rank.

Only Three rules

Be Respectful 

No other Clans

Must be at least 18 years old.

We are a casual Multi Game Community with over 300 members. We primarily focus on BF4, Destiny, GTA, CoD, and now WarFrame. We have a fully built Dojo to include all research labs, a dueling room, and a Obstacle course. A custom Designed Clan Emblem.

If you are interested in Joining one of the longest running clans, dating all the way to MAG. then send an application to http://www.couchpota...ers.org/joingam

A little more about us. 

We are a casual group of gamers who enjoy the escape from life that gaming allows us to have. While we all may have families, work, chores, school, or any other "real-life" obligations we understand that gaming can be that outlet you may need. With that in mind we developed Couch Potato Gamers. We are gamers that do not have time to develop an amazing KDR or have mandatory practices where we teach what barrels to camp behind. We are real gamers.....people that want to have fun and play games with people that think like us. We use tactics, we use teamwork...we also play while kids are asking us to do things, we never take things too serious. We tell bad jokes, we die alot (or at least I do), we are not online 24/7, we will likely give you a hard way to go for going 3-52, but will likely have a similar KDR a few games later...no one here is in MLG or will pretend to be. We are all adults and treat each other with the respect that comes with being an adult. If any part of this sounds like what you want then welcome aboard...please go here --->

http://www.couchpota...ers.org/joingam

ml5u04.jpg

You are welcome to join our team. We are a PvP and PvE based clan. We just started a Merchant division in our clan to bring in credits. We have a big alliance that also has a trading community. I believe you can be a great asset to NME.

Edited by (PS4)TengHu